Epilogue

Epilogue

THEY'RE may be times that you need to leave but then you need to say goodbye. Leaving a person without a word is like living that feels dead. As you leave don't make the person you are leaving feel unloved when you know that you have been part of her life because somehow you're one of the reason that completes her.

Kung may iiwan ka magpaalam ka sa kaniya dahil kahit di mo nakikita nasasaktan mo na siya. Kung may balak kang balikan siya sabihin mo sa kaniya ngunit huwag ka ring paasa para kung sakaling mawala o umalis ka maaari na siyang humanap ng iba. Sa ganoong paraan wala na siyang iisipin na may babalik pa na may hinihintay pa siya kung talagang wala ka ng balak na bumalik pa sa kaniya.

I'm so happy that Leigh waited for me. As time passed by the happiness I'm feeling is something that I cannot compare. As I completed Leigh she also completes me.

By words, by actions, by chance, by choice, by waiting, by self-discipline, by endurance, by prayers, by destiny, by faith, by hope, by joy and by love you'll find true love. The love you have desired all your life.

Sa sobrang daming nangyari sobrang daming ko ring nalearned. Mom and dad planned it. Planado sa kanila ang pag-iwan ko kay Leigh para malamang kung tatagal nga ba kami. Kung kakayanin ba ng pagkakaibigan ang pagsubok na dumating. We did. We survived. We live our lives without each other.

I've learned how to play guitar. The thing that I wasn't able to do before. Leigh learned how to play Damath wisely like what I am teaching her before in the times she don't want to learn it because she's too obsessed about Chess in our elementary days.

Sa kaniya kasi may alam ka lang kahit isa ayos na. Sa iba nga mas maganda raw ang madaming alam kaso nga sa sobrang dami mong alam tapos may isa kang di alam bobo ka na agad. Let us be contented in what we have but then don't refuse to learn more.

Being known to yourself your own mistake is containable and need to be acceptable for you to learn the lesson you have been leaving. Being aware of your wrongs makes you more humble to strive, find and do what's good and right not for anyone but for yourself.

We've been leaving in this world full of judgement and complains but still be yourself. There's no one to make you stumble and fall if you know the truth behind those lies. You belong to yourself so those people have nothing to do with you about being yourself.

People tend to do things they don't want. Truly, I have nothing to say about that.

Di kasi natin alam at di rin tayo sigurado kung hanggang saan nga  ba tayo dadalhin ng paggawa ng mga bagay na di natin gusto.

Ngumiti ka. Maging masaya ka. Di pa man katapusan ng mundo kung nagkamali ka.

Take heart. There's someone praying for you secretly and someone that loves you secretly too. Someone that is hoping that someday they will be able to come, see and know you. You're special. You are loved and blessed.

Kinuwento rin ni Leigh sa akin yung tungkol sa Uncle Eddie niya. She said to me sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed. It becomes difficult to accept the truth when the lies you told to yourself were exactly what you wanted to hear. No wonder na parang gusto siyang patayin ng uncle niya noon. Her Uncle Eddie is a victim of lies kaya ganoon na lamang ito umasta.

Every time Leigh remembered her Uncle Eddie she is end up crying. Crying not because of pity but because he loved him. The thought of having a family stir her up.

Bago matapos ang lahat ng ito gusto kong ishare sa inyo ang learning ni Leigh about lying. She said there are two reasons why people lie or why people tell a lie. The first reason is they don't want to hurt someone and the second reason is they don't want to hurt their selves.

I agree to her lalo na't may mga taong ayaw masaktan ang iba kaya nagsisinungaling sila. Truth hurts but then the truth will always set you free.