Chapter 74

Cunning

Since becoming a child, I have known my limitations and also the advantages that it has given me and with that, I have fully mastered my new learned craft; crying.

I know that I am not an Oscar award-worthy best actress but every human being can act and lie. Lying to someone is considered a bad thing yet everyone does it, they still even reason out that it's the best for you and that is just pure bull- I mean trash.

We tell lies because it will give us an escape, it will stop us from letting out our true feelings so that we won't hurt anyone and ourselves.

"You want a phone? But you're too young JuJu I don't think-"

"Please daddy? Can I just borrow yours then? Please? All of my friends showed me theirs but I didn't have one, I just wanted to show them because I told my friends I have one. Sorry daddy" I cried and covered my hands on my face while snickering inside my head.

I heard him sigh from above me and carried me in his arms while stroking my back gently.

"Okay then, daddy will get you one but you can only use it if you ask for mommy or daddy's permission okay?" I eagerly nodded my head and hugged his neck while showering him with kisses.

I can only sacrifice myself and play with him all day after this, Xiao Ruo on the other hand wasn't angry anymore and even ran up here to play with us.

In that afternoon, I was fully exhausted after playing with one grownup who was clearly hiding his childish self and one naive dig who have a very much stable energy that I couldn't even match.

...

"Is everything ready?" I asked the two kids behind me, each of them clothed in black which I facepalmed after knowing the reason.

It was because they saw people doing bad things wearing black clothes and in their childish minds, those who wear black clothes were hidden enough to not be discovered by anyone.

"I have Xiao Xiao with me" Xiao Xiao is Wan Wan's cat, she's a snow white-colored cat with soft furs adorning its figure and a pink jeweled crystal on her neck along with its name written on its necklace.

"I have Xiao Xiao's favorite toy with me" Chen Bao Lin said in the left and I nodded in satisfaction at the two of them.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Wan Wan asked, her face filled with curiosity and fear along with Chen Bao Lin's expectant gaze.

"We wait"

Of course, the two kids were too impatient and even got to sleep in Xiao Ruo's home. We're currently in his home while Xiao Euo invites his Aunt which I asked for.

I told him that I miss his Aunt and would like to apologize to her in the attic and that I had prepared a gift for her. Of course, Xiao Ruo was too delighted and immediately called his aunt and now, here we are.

After a week of planning, we are finally executing our plans. This would just test her to reveal her true colors and also, give some seeds of doubt towards the Gu family, after all, I'm still a child. I can't truly cut off the roots with this incompetent body of mine and needs constant help from others.

I don't know what Wu Sheng Yi has in her plans but what I do know is that she's not genuine in terms of loving her nephew.

Then I heard steps coming from outside and immediately sprang to my feet.

"They're here!" Wan Wan and Chen Bao Lin jumped off their sleep and waited in the back of the boxes where we built a castle made from boxes a week before.

I ran towards the door and opened it to see Xiao Ruo's beaming face and Wu Sheng Yi's unmoveable smile.

Fine, smile all you can then.

"Aunt Wu! Xiao Ruo! I thought you two wouldn't come!" I sighed and pushed the door closed and then walk to the table that I have placed.

I prepared a nice lunch for today's matter, some sandwiches with different fillings as well as some orange juice and milk. There are also some strawberry desserts and some peach as well as Apple pies and tarts in the corner.

"Here, this is for you Aunt Wu" I pushed the apple tart in her direction and sliced Xiao Ruo some peach cake.

The two of us ate and made sure that our stomachs were filled while Wu Sheng Yi reasoned that she's on a diet. Hmph, a middle-aged woman like you still has to diet.

"Oh, I forgot to mention my present!" I turn around and take Xiao Xiao from Wan Wan's hands and put it into my arms.

Then I walked back and tripped making Xiao Xiao fly to Wu Sheng Yi's figure causing her to scream. Her high pitch voice pierced our ears as she threw the cat onto the floor making it whimper in pain.

"Xiao Xiao!" I ran to its side and put him in my arms, I heard Wu Sheng Yi's shout and saw her being covered in red rashes causing Xiao Ruo to cry.

Then I went to her side and cried as well, might as well carry on with the drama.

"You annoying girl! Ah! It's so painful! You bad girl! It hurts!"

"Aunt Wu.... huhuhu... please don't die" yep, I think that must have struck a nerve on her.

"You! You're cursing me aren't you!" She rushed into my direction and pulled my arm inciting a painful cry from me.

The maids must have heard the commotion from above and ushered in the room. They were horrified to see the two children crying while Wu Sheng Yi screamed like a shrew and has her arms on me.

Soon, she fainted in anger and was put into the ambulance while I cried for my mother and Xiao Ruo crying along with me and the rest of the crew.

Well, I have intentionally asked Xiao Ruo about his aunt's likes and dislikes and found out that she's allergic to cats. I mean no child would be so evil to put a cat on someone who's allergic to it right? Well, not me.

I have also deliberately given her a lot of orange juice which contained hormone drugs that can cause her to have mood swings and the reason for her outburst. The glass was already cleaned and they won't find anything wrong with her intake of hormonal medicine, women are known to drink hormone medicines. Plus, the evidence is already cleaned up before I could clean it.

Another thing that I have added is a small mic recorder that is currently connected to the phone I begged Ju Yi for. Whatever she says, I would hear it and this time, she must have been cursing me madly.

Hmph, don't even dare to scheme on me two-faced witch.

***
Chapter 74 is up!

I'm stressed over math and everything, ugh. I hate it.

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!