Chapter 65

Wild

"Thank you Juan for letting me meet JuJu" with a sincere gaze, he left a smile to her which she responded with the same smile.

"Your JuJu's father... although there are a lot of things that happened between us... I have now realized the importance of a father figure in JuJu's life"

Juan knew she couldn't be selfish, she has experienced living without anyone to depend on, no parents to call for. She doesn't want the same to happen to JuJu, the pain and the unfairness that was inflicted on her, she doesn't want those to occur to JuJu's life.

"I swear in my life that I will love and protect JuJu" he said in solemnity which she heard, she looks at his eyes and held trust in them.

She can only trust, whichever happens in the future, she would take it all.

Ju Yi left and soon the house was submerged in silence, JuJu was already asleep, she was tired from playing with her two parents and went off to sleep the moment her head landed on the bed.

She on the other hand lay awake in the night, thinking of the what if's, things that could have happened if they weren't pulled apart from each other, and then weighing out the possibilities if they weren't apart from each other.

She only closed her eyes when it was deep in the night and washed away the thoughts of what-ifs.

...

It was Monday and Juan, as well as Ju Yi, will be driving me to my school. He Yan and Rong Heng we're also notified of that, they were also shocked upon learning the past of Juan and Ju Yi.

"JuJu! You're finally here!" Xiao Ruo, the human cannonball leaped towards me and was about to fell on me when he was held in his collar by Ju Yi.

"Ruo Ruo, JuJu might get hurt if you do that" Xiao Ruo can only say oh, and look at me with those pleading eyes.

"It's okay daddy, Xiao Ruo always does that, I'm already used to it" I said which lead Ju Yi to release Xiao Ruo and him telling me to care for my body more and sharing some things that would go wrong if I was hit in the head.

"Daddy! Our teacher is already calling for us!" He's nagging me and for a child, they really do not want that to hear someone's nagging, especially a child who values their face.

I didn't wait for his answer and left together with Xiao Ruo. Some of my classmates were already sitting and then I saw Wan Wan and went to her seat.

"Wan Wan! Good morning!" I still remember the way Wan Wan marvels at her gifted dress and how her mother gifted another one for me after seeing the number of people liking the dress that I wore in the addition before.

"JuJu! Good morning! Oh! Your butterfly hairpin is so beautiful!" She saw my butterfly hairpin in my hair and admired it making me smile, after all my vanity was quenched.

Ju Yi was nonetheless a great father for JuJu, every necessity, and needs that JuJu would be needing is already sated in just a day.

"Daddy bought it for me!" I boasted which aroused Wei Ren's attention.

Hmph, don't let me started with her, she has been hitting heads with me after the first day of school.

"Daddy? You're lying! You don't have a daddy! You're a wild child!"

"You bi- bad girl!" I almost swear at this child, fortunately, I retained my sanity and glared at her.

This girl must have heard her mother saying those words, after all her vampire-like mother was told to apologize to us commoners. How could a child know the word 'wild child' I think it's her mother's venomous ranting towards us that lead her to hear that.

"I will tell Teacher Ming!" Wan Wan shouted while Xiao Ruo ran up to me and her my hand while glaring furiously at Wei Ren. Bao Lin on the other hand ran up to the hallways and shouted about Wei Ren bullying me which I approved.

Hmph, your coward, backstabbers friend won't help you unlike my loyal retainers- I mean friends.

Thus, chaos ensued once more in the class.

***
Chapter 55 is up!

What the child knows may come from what a child learns from their parents, environment, and peers.

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!