Chapter 49

Picture

It was a sunny day when a call from Juan happened, I looked at it in extreme focus and waited.

It's been two days since my birthday party, Xiao Ruo's gift was seen hanging in the living room (at this point I'm still looking for places I could hide it) and after seeing the disbelief in Juan's eyes as she looks down at me, I suddenly felt that something revolutionary was about to happen.

And it did.

"What is it, mommy?" I stared closely at her lips and paid great attention to her words before jumping up and down in elation.

"You two got in" she said in a very confused and disbelief tone.

I knew we can both go in! I just knew with the power hidden in the Wu family, just with a lift of their finger and we will soon get ahead of the talent show without being restricted due to our small ages and other factors such as too many contestants.

Well, let's rewind the events that happened on that particular day, especially when He Yan and Rong Heng were still there.

"Thank you, Mrs. Wu and Mr. Wu!" I beam at the two golden thighs in front of me, it's been so long since I've properly had such good quality accessories and not just children's accessories from the market.

"I have another gift for you" He Yan said with a mysterious tone making me scrunch my forehead in confusion and she continued. "I asked for the talent show you two are about to go into and they said they'll try to make it happen"

"Really He- He auntie? Really?!" I almost blurt out her name without politeness but thankfully I managed to regain my calm.

"Are we going to meet Pororo then mommy?!" Xiao Ruo asked, his eyes beaming in joy, the same as mine.

"I said I'll try so don't-"

"It's fine Mrs. Wu! Thank you so so much!" I really wanted to hug He Yan right now, her gift is the most useful out of everything that will be given to me!

It'll just make my plan faster, finally! I'll be reborn into another body and become a rich young lady soon!

That's what happened and so the moment I heard Juan's response, I jump so high I'll be able to reach the ceiling (yeah that's just too fictional)

"Well then, you have to listen to mommy and the adults okay?"

"Okay, mommy! I will listen to you!" I nodded in obedience and even stand up straight, my gaze directly into her eyes. 

"JuJu, do you really want to go? You know going to some new places might scare you as well as meeting new people" Juan tried to reason out but I shake my head at her.

"It's fine mommy! I can take it!" You shouldn't let your child be wary and scared of almost everything outside the world.

Yes, the world is a scary place but it would be scarier if you know nothing about it. One should always try new things to develop a different perspective like how I didn't like going to that salon spa in B city but now after trying it, I found that it is truly a unique place. Like how I always hate to wear old shoes but then seeing how I could just redesign it again made me appreciate it.

Juan got speechless and opened her mouth only to close it again. She can only sigh and nod at me, duh Juan, like you, can ever win an argument with me.

"But you have to listen to me okay? Don't wander around and make sure to ask mommy if you ever feel scared alright?" I nodded at her every word and then ran off to my room to pick my outfit for the upcoming talent show.

I must grab their attention and make sure I would be seen by every people across the world. In that way, my plan would become smoother, and I'll be able to reach my destined goal.

...

Meanwhile, in another place far away from his home country, he watched the people in front of his laptop debating over the materials for their upcoming project with another company.

His attention was then off when a message pops off his screen which was sent by his friend / hidden business partner.

My child and his best friend, JuJu, the one I told you before

He didn't want to move his sight away from the meeting but then something compelled him to look.

He just stared at the screen for a couple of seconds before standing up and rushing out of his room. His steps frantic and his eyes turning red from either anger and tears.

It was because he finally found her.

***
Chapter 49 is up!

He saw her!!!! Kyahhhh!

Anyways, have a great day everyone! I'm going to review again hahaha, sad.
Stay sade and healthy!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!