Chapter 73

Witch

I knew that I should focus on finding our real parents, well, in this life, Juan's rents but I just couldn't stand and wait for that woman to show her true colors.

But then Xiao Ruo has been with me for a long time, all though he's such a stupid naive dog, he's still a very loyal friend of mine. If I find Juan's parents and achieved my goal, I would have the time to solve Xiao Ruo's problem and that could result in danger in the future.

Might as well finish it now, just like hitting two birds with one stone, I'll finish his first before finding our parents. With Ju Yi's network, I can easily find our parents and it wouldn't even take too long.

"JuJu, what are we doing here?" Wan Wan whispered, her big doe eyes look at me in wonder.

"Are we going on an adventure?" Chen Bao Lin asked in excitement and I glared to silence him.

After seeing them quiet down, I announced my real intention for dragging the two for hen here in the back of the school.

"We're going to help Xiao Ruo!"

"Oh no! What happened!"

"Are we fighting someone?!"

They both have wide stun eyes as I signaled them to be quiet, it's supposed to be nap time, and a lot of kids were sleeping while the three of us snuck in after seeing the sleeping teacher at the front.

"Xiao Ruo us being held hostage with a witch! The which looks beautiful and kind but she's like the witch in snow white, she can transform!" I explained, well that aunt of his was truly a witch.

She can change the minds of others and has also gained the liking of Xiao Rui and his family as well as the rest of the people in the mansion. Maybe she even went far and placed a mole in their home.

"What should we do then?" Wan Wan asked fearfully, I pat her head and assured her.

"Don't worry, I have a plan and I need the three of us to work together but first, we have to keep this a secret to Xiao Ruo"

"Why?" Chen Bao Lin asked with his head tilted.

"Because Xiao Ruo is under a spell! So he will tell it to the witch and then the witch will get us too!" The two of them shudder in fear and both held each other's hands. "So we should not, in any circumstances, tell Xiao Ruo of our plan!"

The two nodded albeit fearfully, then we soon get our heads, well only my head into thinking and soon drafted a plan.

This better is successful.

...

"Mommy!" I ran up to Juan and in the corner of my eyes saw Ju Yi being eyed up by a lot of women and even girls of my current age.

"Did JuJu have fun?" Juan asked and then took my bag but it was taken by Ju Yi who in turn held me in his arms.

"JuJu, my treasure, and my little princess! How is our little princess? Did something interesting happen?" Juan could only roll her eyes but then let him do that, she knew she shouldn't avoid his existence in JuJu's life.

"It was fun! I got to play with my friends and Chen Bao Lin even proposed to Wan Wan!" I giggled at that thought, children doing games such as marrying each other was a funny sight, even more, when Xiao Ruo was in tears after being the most sought-after bachelor in the kindergarten.

"Proposed? JuJu, you didn't marry anyone, did you? You promised daddy to stay with us forever!" Ju Yi whined and even lectured me of the things that I would no longer have once I left their side.

Duh? Like I would ever do that kind of game with them. Then I happened to lock eyes with Xiao Ruo and he hurriedly gazed away from me.

He was being grumpy at the thought that he was left alone at nap time and only the three of us left without him. It was because of that blabbermouth Wei Ren!

Sigh, Xiao Ruo, I'm doing this for you, you ungrateful naive dog!

With that, our plans have come in hand and the only thing we need to do is to wait and act.

***
Chapter 73 is up!

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!