Chapter 69

Aunt

I blink my eyes repeatedly to make sure that I'm seeing clearly and not hallucinating. Then I watch Juan chuckled in front of me and gently pinch my cheeks and that's when I finally snap off my mind.

"Mommy? Is that really you?" I heard her chuckle again and she nodded.

I mean who wouldn't ask? Juan, for the longest time, has not applied any kind of makeup on her face nor dress in such splendid clothes. I didn't think that she'll wear the clothes that she bought, it didn't even came to my mind his thrifty she was and how she spent thousands of RMB at the mall.

I was too excited seeing the mall, like a lost traveler who has found her home, I pointed at every store and the end of the day ended up with bulging bags and a contented feeling.

"Is mommy pretty?"

"Mommy's gorgeous!" Juan's face is much natural, much like those pure white calla lilies, she has a clean temperament and a serene aura filling her whole figure.

But now, she's like a red rose, blooming beautifully with her untrimmed thorns and her now fiery temperament.

From the pure clear lilly to the charismatic rose, her whole future exudes a new character.

"Now, mommy will go to your school so you have to wait for mommy in Xiao Ruo's home okay? Someday obediently there and wait for mommy, I'll give you a treat later" she coaxed and carry me to the car, Ju Yi's, and we soon arrived at Xiao Ruo's home.

"July! You're here, I miss you!" He can only shout and shrink his head after seeing Ju Yi giving him a stern glare.

That's right, Xiao Ruo has already quit his job as a human cannonball after getting reprimanded by Ju Yi.

"Butler Shao!" I waved at Butler Shao and he gave a smile then greeted Juan and Ju Yi.

Juan came for the last time and reminded me to be obedient and soon left with Ju Yi and Yu Han. I was now left with Xiao Ruo who immediately can't my hand after seeing Ju Yi left and turn to his room where he shows me his new collection of cars.

Sigh, boys and their cars, but hey, we girls also love our diamonds.

Soon, time was flowing and we were called by Butler Shao to take a break. He took the sweet tanghulu out, one that Xiao Rou begged to try after seeing one of our classmates boasted about it and some taro cake.

As we were eating, a maid whispered to Butler Shao leaving the two of us alone in the dining room. Xiao Ruo continued to eat while I waited for the reason why Butler Shao left.

It was then I saw a graceful lady coming into the dining room, she resembles someone by I couldn't put it in my mind.

"Aunt Sheng Yi!" Xiao Ruo ran to her like a lightning bolt and showed his signature foolish smile.

Tsk, really foolish.

"Did Ruo Ruo miss his aunt?" Xiao Ruo nodded like a woodpecker and then pointed his hands at me.

"Aunt! I can now finally let you see my best friend and savior! She's JuJu!" He then ran towards me and took me by my hand and pulled me with him.

I saw something dark flashed in her eyes but it was too short for me to discern. As I get near her, I smelled something familiar which made me show a grin.

"Hello, Auntie!"

"Oh, so you're JuJu! Ah! I haven't thanked you yet for saving our Ruo Ruo" she even looked pained at Xiao Ruo who immediately comforted her.

"Don't worry Auntie! I'm already fine! See!" He even jumped in front of her and spin a few times before he was stopped by his aunt.

"I'm relieved to hear that, well, I didn't know that JuJu is such a beautiful girl. She must be her father's darling"

There's nothing wrong with her words but if it was given to a child who doesn't know her father yet, she would feel sad and would then be curious about her father. It seems like a very common thing to say but she couldn't place something about her feelings, it's just giving her a sign that this woman is bad.

She of course knows her compatriot after all she was also a bad, spoiled, and splash of an evil type of person.

***
Chapter 69 is up!

Well, JuJu met her match, who's the winner then?

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!