Chapter 14

Will

Since I've made my mind, I should do my best and complete this mission, and soon, I'll be able to live a new life in a new identity.

But before that, I should let things move faster, or else before I could turn to six, I would have already died. But I still feel restless, there wasn't me in the picture so there would be no person who would make things rough for Juan.

Since there's no Ju Lin then how would Juan got discovered by our parents and what would happen? I only know the future where my existence is included but now, this world is different.

Ugh! My mind is getting messed up! It seems like my brain decreased the moment I became a child!

"JuJu, where are you- there you are" I didn't hear Juan beside me and was only able to see her when she stepped in front of me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing mommy, just thinking" she let out an amused smile as if a child just merely three years old wouldn't be able to do that thing.

Well, first of all, I'm not a child so let's start with that.

"Here, eat this to fill your stomach" she handed me a sandwich filled with strawberries and whip cream.

That's when I heard my stomach rumble in hunger, ugh, I didn't consider the fact that a child would easily get hungry. I was too immersed in my thoughts that I didn't notice it was already three in the afternoon.

I bit into the sandwich and soon, the smooth and creamy whip cream burst into my mouth. Next, I bit into the crunchy and slightly sour strawberries as it combines with the sweet whip cream. The sandwich is perfectly balanced with its sweet and sour taste making me finish it in seconds.

"Looks like our JuJu is hungry huh?" I heard Juan said, oops, I forgot about her.

"It's because it's tasty mommy" I pouted making her smile then she wipe the remnants of whip cream in my lips and watched me in satisfaction.

She didn't stay for too long and was called by one of the workers, she repeated her words before and made sure that I remembered and then left soon.

I was still sitting outside the diner when I caught sight of a paper flying towards me. I catch it and read the words, intending to entertain myself after getting my head hurt from too much thinking.

Then as if a light flashed on in my head and soon, I couldn't keep my calm anymore and ran to Juan's side.

Thankfully, there weren't many customers inside and only two couples were dining. I found Juan sitting in one of the stools and I ran in her direction.

"Mommy! I want to join this!" I show her the paper and watch her read through the paper and see her confused eyes.

"Oh, you want to... join here?" She asked hesitantly, I saw her eyes grew in self-pity and soon, I understood.

She can't afford to let me go there since we're currently poor.

"Oh" I can only sigh in disappointment.

It was a pity, that could be my chance to go to the main city and see our parents, perhaps Juan will be discovered by our parents then.

It's a talent show for kids and if I can be presented in front of many people, then the chances of me meeting our parents and him would increase.

"Well, there's still two months left so... Mommy will try okay?" I heard her said and instantly, my downcast head lift and sprang to her embrace.

"Thank you, mommy! Don't worry, JuJu will help too!"

She can only smile at me, in her head she must be thinking what could a child like I do? Well, you shouldn't underestimate Ju Lin then.

No more living in luxury and pampering, I'll become Ju Di in a sense that I'll compromise.

Just this time and after this, I'll make sure to tell meng po that I want to reincarnate as a rich lady.

***
Chapter 14 is up!

Well, what do you think Ju Lin does with her small figure? Well then, let's see in the next chapter!

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!