MOVING

Grayson's pov

Maybe I am not meant to love you in this lifetime - Grayson

Hailey is broken.

I could see it in her eyes while she wept at the hospital, what hurt me most was watchig her give me a crooked smile and thank me before she bid me goodbye, the fact that I can't be with her now that she needs me the most is frustrating thing ever.

"So you're going to pick your dad up today"
Sue taps me on the shoulder

"Huh?" I shrug
I was  completely lost in my thoughts

"Where's your mind at?"
"I called you three times before you answered"

"Yeah"
I clean my face with my hands

"I know you're nervous"
She places her hand on my shoulder
"It's gonna be fine...I am here for you"
She smiles

I honestly don't know what I feel for Sue now, if only I could place a tag on how I feel,
Sue is a beautiful person, inside out but I find it very hard to feel for her what I already feel for Hailey.

"Hmmmm. Gray?, I have a question"
She moves to the kitchen sink to rinse a cup

"When are we going to move out of here?"

"Moving?"

"Yes dear, moving, we having a baby soon" she places her hand on her stomachandsmiles at me

"we are starting  a family Gray" she adds

When did I ever say anything  about getting married?
This whole thing is making me so nervous that I feel like throwing up.

"Gray, I had a conversation with Jason yesterday. I told him about the great news" she sighs

"He said it's  better that we move to privet valley to have our baby there, we can live there as a family. You don't  have a job now Gray and New York is so expensive"

Privet valley?
Why did Jason advise her to consider moving to that place?

Privet valley is like my home town, it's  not where  my parents are from but it's  where  I grew up and had most of my life, I was there as a kid, a preteen and a teen. Our family moved in and out of that town like crazy.
I have a lot of memories there,
the good and the bad.
The last time I was at Privet Valley, things weren't good for me, at all.

I have demons there, demons I am not ready to face right now.

Jason lives there, that must be why he told her about it.

"Sue"
I breathe out

"I know"
She gives me a stern look

"I know, he told me that you're  not really... fond of that place, but you should consider it Gray. We are starting  a new life there, Jason is going to be there and so is your dad"

"It will be me, you, the baby and your family"
She holds my hand in hers and stares straight into my eyes

"Okay, I will think about it"