Leo didn't know what to say – it is not like they both know each other but yet here she was telling him like they have known each other for a long time. Jennifer realized that she was making Leo uncomfortable and snuffled before she wiped the tears off and chuckled, "I am so sorry – I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable – I hope you don't mind it." She said but before Leo could reply she sighed and added, "It was nice seeing you after a long while – I hope I will see you around," She said before she looked down and hastily walked past him. After she walked away Leo started to feel guilty – he was going through a hard time – he should have at least said a few words to comfort her – he knows how much they mean in a hard time.

It had been two weeks since Elizabeth came to know about her mother's death and now she was slowly accepting it. It has also been two weeks since she saw Leo. She didn't ask anyone but she was wondering where he was – she might not be able to feel for him like she might have – before the incident but since she came to know about him and her being together – she couldn't stop thinking about it. How was it? Was she in love with him? How did she move on from Freddie to Leo? All these questions were messing up with her head. Maria told her the day before yesterday that Leo and Mr. Wayne had moved to a newly rented apartment. Leo had left the apartment where everything took place. Elizabeth to get to see her apartment yesterday – she didn't know she didn't remember living there or having a roommate but it was beautiful. Her roommate was moving out as well but Elizabeth asked her not to – she didn't want to make that woman uncomfortable because of her. She gets to talk to Fayette – she told her that they weren't roommates for a long time but Elizabeth had helped her by letting her stay with her but now that Fay had found her place – she was finally moving out – emptying the apartment.

Elizabeth even gets to visit where she worked – honestly after meeting her colleagues and after seeing how she was doing in Chicago all alone impressed her. She was living a pretty good life but then again – the same came to her mind – she had all this probably because she is a Harrison – daughter of a wealthy father. In her teens, she used to be proud of it – she used to get special treatments from people – she had everything she wanted but as she grew up she realized that she had the material but she wasn't entirely happy with it – she wanted to do something of her own and maybe that is why she decided to get a job of her own and came all the way to Chicago to work in a pharmaceutical company.

Currently, she was having coffee with Ethan Griffiths in his office, "So, are you planning to return after a while?" Ethan asked Elizabeth who had been lost in her thoughts for a while. She moved her gaze at him and sighed, "I don't know – I mean what I had here – that is all I dreamt of but there is so much fog in my head – I need to clear it before I come back," She replied. Ethan smiled, "So you are planning to return," This time it wasn't a question – it was more like a statement. Elizabeth smiled softly, "I don't know how long it will take," She shrugged. Ethan's smile slipped before he sighed, "Okay," he replied, "But whenever you decide to return – just know that there will be a position open for you here," He added.

Elizabeth clicked her tongue – this is exactly what she didn't like – getting special treatments. She smiled and asked Ethan, "Okay, here is a question for you – if I wasn't Owen Harrison's daughter would I get this benefit?" She asked. Ethan was silent for a few seconds before he replied, "Yes, because are best in your job. The research that you had been working on is in great progress – because of your and the team's hard work and it is very unfortunate for our company to lose such a dedicated employee like you," He answered back. Elizabeth smiled – it was good to hear that but still she believed that she was getting special treatment – she didn't say it to him. They had chat before she bid her final farewell to Ethan, Mosa, and Fay before she came back to the hotel – where her father was packing her clothes – they were leaving for New York this evening.

Leo had himself busy in the hospital – he asked for the night shift and even when it was over – he didn't go to his new place – instead he stayed in the hospital loading himself with more work – completely exhausting himself. He was doing everything he could to not go home before the fact that he knows that Elizabeth is leaving today hurts him enough. If he will go home now – he knows that he will think more about it. Amanda stood at the door of the supply storage room – rearranging everything – when it wasn't his work to do. She sighed and decided to interrupt him, "Leo?" she called out his name. He stopped and looked around to see Amanda walking in, "What are you doing?" She asked. Leo shrugged, "I am working," He replied short. She stood beside him, "This isn't your work to do and also you had a night shift – your duty is over – you need to go back home." She said to him. Leo didn't bother looking at her and shook his head, "I am fine – I need to do this." He said. Amanda knew that it was useless to ask him to stop so she just heaved and said what she was there for, "Your sister is here to see you." Leo stopped and looked at Amanda as she said it.

Maria was supposed to leave as well but this time Franklin decided to stay with his son so he wasn't going – for the past few days Maria had been living with Leo and Franklin in Leo's two-bedroom apartment with Ezra – even though the child has been in the home – Leo hasn't really been with him. He doesn't know why but he couldn't bring himself to play with Ezra – even though he was his nephew. Leo walked into the cafeteria where Maria was waiting for him – alone. Leo couldn't deny but his eyes did search for Ezra who wasn't with Maria this time. Maria lifted her and looked at him with a small smile on her face, "Hey," she greeted. Leo smiled back and kissed her on her forehead before he sat right in front of her, "Hey, how are you?" She asked. Leo nodded his head, "Fine," he lied.

Maria didn't need Leo to tell her that he wasn't alright – he was missing Elizabeth – she has seen him getting miserable each day with her. She wished she could do something for her brother. Maria mashed her lips together, "You know that I am leaving tonight, right?" She asked him. Leo sighed and nodded his head without looking at her. It was bad enough that Elizabeth was leaving and knowing that his sister will leave too was just added to his misery. Maria sighed, "Aren't you going to see me off at the airport?" Maria asked with her eyes getting teary – each time when she separates from her family – she feels like crying – she does love her brother and father and she also knows that as tough as Leo appears to be – he hates goodbyes. He gulped the lump he felt in his throat and shook his head, "No," his voice wobbled. Maria didn't push him – she only nodded her head – she knows that it was hard for him – especially when Elizabeth was coming with us.

"There was something else I wanted you to know," Maria said to Leo. Leo lifted his head to look at her. Maria had a small smile on her face with her eyes still red and glossy. "What is it?" He asked. She mashed her lips, "Silas and I – we – have decided to get married – again." She laid it out slow and carefully – knowing how much Leo disapproves of Silas. Leo's eyes widened, "Wait – what?" he asked – completely surprised. Maria bites her lower lip, "Well, we had decided this before that we will get married after we get Ezra and now that he has him – we think it is time for us to get married." Maria told him. "I know that you don't like Silas – and you haven't forgiven him but if I am giving him another chance – I think you should too," Maria added.

Leo was silent for a while before he blew out his cheeks, "I am no one to interfere in your life – if you want to marry then – you should," he said softly. He paused and sighed, "I can never forgive him for what he did to you but if you are happy with him – then I will be happy for you." He added. Maria smiled, "Wow," she chuckled – "I expected you to get upset by the news," she said. Leo chuckled and nodded but didn't say anything – he gets it. Maria didn't say it aloud but she saw the changed Leo this time – Elizabeth changed him for good. She wished that they were still together – she believes that they are perfect for each other. But she wasn't going to bring Elizabeth up to Leo – she knows that he is already upset. Maria grinned, "Well, then you should apply for at least two weeks' leave from work because I swear, you only come for the reception – I am going to end you," Maria jokingly threatened him. "Leave – now?" Leo asked as he chuckled. Maria pressed her lips together and nodded excitedly, "Yes because we have decided to get married in three months." She replied.