Chapter Twenty-Seven: Civil War Part One

The van parked next to where Steve, Sam, and a person (Y/N) could only assume was Bucky, were waiting at the airport. From what Clint had told (Y/N), Bucky was framed for the bombing, and they needed to go to Siberia to uncover the truth.

Clint hopped out of the driver's seat, Wanda following. (Y/N) opened the van's side door and walked out.

"Cap," Clint greeted Steve.

"You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice."

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I'm on your team. Thanks for having my back."

"It was time to get off my ass," Wanda said, making (Y/N) chuckle.

"And how are you, (Y/N)?" Steve asked.

"I'm alright. As long as the truth comes out I'll stay that way."

"About our new recruit?"

(Y/N) reached into the van and tapped Scott Lang on the shoulder, waking him up, and motioned for him to come out.

"He's ready to go. I have to put a little coffee in him, but he should be good," He said as Scott looked around the parking garage.

"What time zone is this?" Scott asked no one in particular.

"Come on, come on," Clint said as he moved Scott forward to meet Steve.

Scott and Steve shook hands. "Captain America!"

"Mr. Lang."

"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long." Scott pulled his hand away. "Wow. This is awesome." He pointed at Steve while looking back at Wanda and (Y/N). "Captain America!" He pointed at Wanda. "I know you too. You're awesome." He pointed at (Y/N). "You're Superman!"

He turned back to Steve. "Look, I wanted to say. I know you know a lot of super people, so, thinks for thanking of me," He said, mixing up his words. "Hey, man," he said when he saw Sam. They had encountered each other once before when Scott had tried to steal something from the Avengers compound.

"What's up, Tic-tac?"

"Good to see you. Look. What happened last time was a-"

"It was a great audition, but it'll... it'll never happen again."

"Did he tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked Scott.

"Something about some psycho assassins."

"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man."

"Yeah, well, what else is new?"

"We should get moving," Said Bucky, who had been silent the entire time.

"I got a chopper lining up," Clint informed everyone.

Just after he said that, the airport sirens began to go off.

"They're evacuating the airport," said Bucky.

"Stark," Steve concluded.

"Stark?" Scott asked.

"Suit up," Steve ordered.

(Y/N) tore his shirt open, revealing his suit.

-----

Steve was the first to walk out of the parking garage, and was greeted by both Tony and Rhodey.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you just feel weird?" Tony remarked to Rhodey.

"Definitely weird," Rhodey replied.