I too nodded my head.

"Okay coming to the point are you free for now" she asked me.

"Yes aunty" I said to her.

"Okay then freshen up and get ready we are going out" saying this she gone out of my room. Ahhh why I even said free. I know its for shopping only. Ahhhh its going to be bore than this.

"Aunty please no" I shouted at her. She again entered into the room and glared me.

"We are going to the shopping that's it. You were not having enough dress with you right. It's just one week is there for you to again join to the company. Come on don't be silly. Wear some saree. I know you don't have much chudi tops here. Come on. Go go" she said to me. Okay. I too obliged her because I really didn't have mnay clothes with me. It might be in my parents house. But I don't want to go there. I came to know that Ananthi maa is now working in Aaditya home. Good right. Am so happy for her. Their family seems to be an rich only.

Then I gone to the restroom and freshened up and came out and took the saree which krithi gave me two days before. She said that she brought it for me. Am so happy.

Then I weared it. It is bit transparent one. But I like it.

Then I did my hair do and everything. After 30 mins I get ready.

Then me, krithi, Nakul and aunty gone to some shops. Krithi started to shop literally everything. Me being me don't even showing 1 bit of interest in it. I just looking here and there. Nakul seeing some dresses for him. I just have my card to him and asked to shop whatever he want. Aunty and krithi choosing some clothes for me and asked me to try this. I too obliged and tried everything orelse they wont leave me.

Atlast krithi somehow finished the purchasing that is what am thinking. So we started to move. But someone called us. I mean with my name.

I just turned and seen it is Aaditya mom. Why she is calling me. At that day too krithi said something like she hurtled me something. What it might be.

"Malar" she again called me.

"Yes aunty" I said to her.

"How are you beta" she asked me.

"Am fine aunty. You" I asked her.

"Yeah fine beta" she said and then started to speak with everyone.

"Okay you all have to come to our home. Come on" she said to us all.

"It's okay aunty" krithi started to say. But aunty didn't allow us. She just took my hand and started to move. What why she is doing like this.

Without having any choice we all followed her. We all gone to her house by her car. Actually she and uncle came to shopping it seems. Ufff.

Why I have to wear this saree. Today is Sunday definitely that Aaditya will be there. Ufff. I know I look ugly right now.

'Just shut up malar. Who is he to you. What he thinks is not an matter to you. Did you get it' I just nodded my head to it too.

When we reached their house strike it is mansion. Wow its so beautiful. I  got down from the car and aunty just took my hand and started to move. This saree really sucks, it is making difficult for me to walk.

When we reached there Vikram is sitting no no he is in different position either sitting or sleeping I don't know in the sofa and using the mobile.

"Vikram" aunty shouted his name.

"Sorry beta" he said to me. It is not something to ashamed right. Even I too like that only. I hope mostly everyone will be same like this.