°~Unexpected~°

Banging on his door in panic, you yell Jungkook's name as you try to open the door, finding it locked.
"Wake up, you idiot!"
The door jerks open to reveal Jungkook with his hair sprawled out and puffy eyes.
"What the fuck is your problem?"
You grab his shoulders, shaking it.
"Today is Sunday. Do you even know what that means?"

He furrows his eyebrows for a moment before his eyes widen like saucers, pushing you aside and running to the laundry room for his clothes and boxing equipment.
"Move out of the goddamn way!"
He yells as you stumble to the side when he rushes into his his bathroom and shuts it.

What will he ever do without me?

You think, shaking your head as you walk towards the kitchen and begin pouring out your cereal in Jungkook's bowl and yours. Shoving the spoons of brightly coloured sugar balls into your mouth, Jungkook rushes into the kitchen before bringing the bowl to his mouth, drinking its contents and chewing on the way out.

You yell as he walks out.
"Good-"
The door slams shut as you slump into your chair.
"...luck."
Today was an important match for him, and even though he was down with fever yesterday, he never misses a match. Never.

You realize something as you sit up in your chair with eyes widened as you gasp.
Oh crap.. oh crippity crap..
You run to the window that overlooks the parking lot and peep through the curtain. Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. The stomping of footsteps could be heard as you wince, bracing yourself as the door slams open.

"Y/N! Where is my car?!"
Jungkook yells in frustration and confusion as he stands in the doorway, chest heaving under the fabric that clung to his torso.
You sheepishly laugh, rubbing the back of your leg with your other foot as you say,
"Oh! Haha.. about that.."
He grips his hair and drops his hands back down to his side before kicking the door and yelling.
"I don't have time for this!! I'm gonna be late so I'm catching the bus. I expect an hour-long fucking explanation on this when I get back."

Before you could reply, he slams the door shut and runs down the stairs, footsteps fading the further he goes.
You groan, sliding down the wall with your back against it till you meet the carpeted floor.
Why am I SO STUPID?
You hit your head with your palm as punishment to yourself before getting up and sighing, wondering what you'll do for the remainder of the day before your brother returns.

You pull out your phone, dialling a number and pressing the phone to your ear as it rings.
"Hello?"
"Hello! What is it, Y/N?"
"Jin oppa! I hope I'm not being a nuisance but.. can I crash at your place for some time?"
"Don't say that! You're always welcome here. Tae and Yoongi are with me since the others have gone to watch Kookie's match. Why aren't you going? You always do."
You sigh, replying.
"I-.. I guess this time is an exception. He's angry with me and I don't think seeing my face would help him in any way."

Jin exhales in disappointment.
"Alright, come over."
Your eyes light up as you smile to yourself.
"Ok, I'll be there in 15 minutes. Love you!"

*~°~*~°~*~°~*

You're pulled into a tight embrace as you laugh into Jin's warm hug when you enter the house.
"Y/N!" Taehyung calls out from the couch with a wave as the TV blares, displaying a familiar scene.
You walk over, and ask,
"Is this Jungkook's match?"
They nod as you sigh, lowering yourself onto the soft couch, glancing at snoring Yoongi.