°~Fragile~°

"What do you mean?"
You yell, bewildered and confused as you stare at Jimin with bulging eyes. He raises his fingers from the steering wheel, looking back at you.

"Chill out, it's only for 2 days."
"B-but I my suspension ends in 2 days, and what about Jungkook and Taehyung? I don't even know where you're taking me!"
Jimin chuckles, shaking his head.

"We'll get back in time for training. Taehyung and Jungkook aren't going to die if you're missing for 2 days, and surprise! I'm taking you to Jeju Island."
You stare back at him with your jaw open, speechless.
"But why?"

He glances at you, before a small smile crawls up his face.
"I wanted to make it up to you."
Your heart flutters, as you lean back into your seat.

He planned a two day vacay just to make it up to me?

"What about clothes and stuff?"
You ask, your voice now softer.
"They have clothes at the resort. I'm not sure if I chose the right sizes though."
He winces, and you smile.
"It's alright. T-thank you, Jimin."

He runs a hand through his hair, eyes focused on the road.
"No problem."

*~°~*~°~*~°~*

*The next day at the resort*

You stare out in awe as the sun rises, its golden opulent rays spilling out onto the surface of the ocean, shining across the waters.

Jimin and you slept in seperate rooms, but shared a balcony. He stretches next to you, sighing as he watches the view before he speaks up.
"Sometimes it's nice to get away from the city and all the trouble."
You hum, your eyes finding its way to stare at his side profile.

Outlines by the sun's golden rays, every feature of his chiseled face is enhanced as his silver locks are pushed back with the wind.

"This colour looks good on you."
You say smiling, your fingers reaching out to poke at his hair before pulling it away immediately. He glances at you from the corner of his eye, a small grin playing across his lips.

"You think so? I was stuck between the cream blonde and this one. I guess I made the right choice."
You lean with your back against the railing of the balcony and say,
"You know, you didn't have to go to such an extent just to-"

"I didn't do this just for you to forgive me, Y/N."
He cuts you off, his grin fading as he lips press together to form a thin line. You furrow your eyebrows as he turns to you, leaning closer.

"I did this because-"
Your breath hitches, and he abruptly stops before shaking his head and ruffling his hair.
"I did this because I wanted to get to know you better. To have some fun and hang out, you know?"

He says with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. Your heart sinks for some reason, and you sheepishly laugh.
"Yeah.. of course. Why didn't I think of that?"
His cheeks puff out as he stares at the ground, shuffling awkwardly.

Your stomach rumbles loudly, a concoction of deep growls and little squeals. You cover your stomach immediately as Jimin's eyes shoot up to you before they're pushed up into crescents.

The two of you break out into spurts of giggles and he says,
"That's the cue for breakfast, then!"

°~*~°~*~°~*~°~*~°