°~Silhouette~°

"Titanium! Titanium! Titanium!"

The crowds chanted your name, and every scream of joy that left their mouths sent a spark of electricity to flow through your veins.

You open your eyes, and the boxing ring stood before you. You were in the stadium, surrounded by people screaming your name, staring somewhere else.

You furrow your eyebrows.

Do they not see me here?

"Hello?"

You yell above the noise, waving your hand in front of someone's face. No response except for the continuous chants.

The doors open, and a certain hooded person strides out. You push your way through the crowd, climbing past the railing that separates the path and fans. The guards didn't see you even though you were right in front of their eyes.

You stand in the center of the stride-way, and you freeze when your eyes travel the figure that steadily approaches you.

A large baggy T-shirt hung over her body, covered by her black cloak. Her brown hair was tied into a ponytail, and she raised her black gloves in the air to fuel the fire of screams in the stadium.

Her chocolate eyes pierce through you, as she continues to walk towards you. When she finally reaches you, she doesn't slow down. She strides through you, and a cold wind blew across your skin as she stepped into you. 

Your breath is sucked out of your lungs as you see her disappear into you, and emerge from the other side. You clutch your clothes, gaping at her as she continues to walk down the path, with a golden title engraved on the back of her cloak:

"Titanium"

"Where am I?"

You mutter to yourself, rubbing your eyes vigorously and opening them again. Suddenly, you were now in the ring, and next to you lay the same person slumped against the railing, staring into space as your eyes travel to a cheering Nari.

You try to grab the pale shoulders of the identical woman unconscious before you, but your fingers fall right through her. A soaring pain pierces your chest, and you clutch the fabric around your chest as you fall to your knees.

"Wake up. D-don't just lay there! W-wake up!"

You scream at the unconscious woman before you, as medics walk through you, lifting her up onto a stretcher.

_______________________________

You jolt out of your bed with a yell, ending up on the floor with a thud, covered in sweat. Your thin fabric sticks to your body, and you breathe in exhaustion as your eyes travel the room.

Your limbs felt utterly weak, and you struggled to pull yourself up to your feet.

Taehyung was asleep in Jungkook's room, for he wanted to stay the night.

I hope I didn't wake him.

You peel your shirt off you, and after having a quick bath you glance at the time.