°~Sin : Part 2~°

Taehyung P.O.V

Exiting Y/N's apartment, the smile he had on his face dropped as soon as it appeared. He winced, the bruise on his cheek stinging him.

Now that he knew she was a hard hitter, he made a mental note to stay away from the girl when she was angry. At that moment, he saw the resemblances in her and her brother.
Tempers flying when things didn't go their way.

His mind landed on Jimin as he strolled down the street with his hands buried in the pockets of his sweatpants.

Why was she so affected by him?

He thought, his lips turning down into a pout. A burning fire erupted in his chest when he thought about the shorter man who had waltzed his way into their lives.

"I've known her way before he showed up.. yet why does she have that reaction towards him when he's known her for merely a month?"
The tall brunette mumbles to himself as he reaches his house.

He clicks his tongue against his teeth as he plops down onto his sofa, imaging the box that mysteriously appeared at Y/N's apartment. Taehyung was observant, and his sharp eyes caught the initials inscribed onto the side of the box.

Now he's sending her gifts?

He felt an anger towards Y/N in that split second, for he thought she would move on from him like his other childhood friends had.

Poking his tongue on the inner side of his cheek, those days still replay in his mind, every memory as vivid as possible. The smell, the cold, every drop that fell on the two of them. He could feel it all.

He was 11 years old.
Picking up a small stone from beneath the wet slush, he aims at Y/N's window and lunges forward. The stone hits her window and Taehyung was worried she wouldn't hear it over the thunder and rain pummeling down onto the roof of their mansion.

Waiting beneath the old Oak tree, a figure appears at the window and a large smile graces his delicate yet chubby features.
"Y/N!"
He yells, waving at the 8 year old girl that gazes down at him in worry.

"Taetae? What are you doing in the rain?!"
She yells back, bringing her hands to her cheeks.
"I'm fine, come on down!"
He yells and the little ebony haired doll shakes her head vigorously, her hair flowing down her shoulders, neatly brushed and oiled.
"Mom will be angry if she finds out. She never lets me out when it's raining."

"Please!"
The boy whines, rubbing his palms together as he stomps, sending drops of muddy water flying about.
Y/N's lips set in a pout as she stares at her pleading best friend.
"I'll bring you pizza tomorrow if you play with me!"
Taehyung further yells in hopes of enticing the younger one to join him.

She gasps.
"Pizza?! Really?"
The boy nods with a smile as she bounces in her spot.
"Alright. Let me get my boots!"
Taehyung pumps his fist in the air, not bothering in the least about the rain completely soaking his body; running down his hair and neck, leaving his body through the holes in his shoes.

His parents couldn't afford new pairs, and he had begun to grow out of them. Unable to bear the pain, he cut a large hole out of the front where his long toes would stick out. It was uncomfortable, but felt much better than sore blisters popping up on his skin.