°~Revenge~°

Your eyelids droop, like a magnet being pulled downwards as you force them open for the 5th time. Glancing at the others, you sigh.
It was a no-brainer for Yoongi as he was fast asleep next to you with his head snuggled on your shoulder and Taehyung on the other side clutching your hand as his light snores left his mouth.

Hobi and Jin were the only ones awake as they stared at the TV screen, continuously shoving popcorn into their mouth as they shivered, holding onto each other. Whispering to them, you say,

"It isn't even scary! I'm bored to death.."
"Oh, shut up!"
They turn to you at the same time, whisper yelling as you roll your eyes.

Yoongi squeezed into you as you were pushed backwards into the couch, pressing against the leather. A hot, cramped feeling entered you as your throat tightened and your palms began to sweat. Your claustrophobic condition was kicking in and without panicking, you slowly lifted Tae's hands off you but struggled to get out of Yoongi's grip.

He loosened for a moment and you took the opportunity, slowly getting up from the couch as you tapped Jin and Hobi on the shoulder.
"I'm going to sleep.. there's a spare bedroom with a king sized bed, I'm not sure if all of you will fit."

"Don't worry.. I'll take the couch." Jin says, eyes still glued to the TV.

Nodding, you tiptoe over Namjoon's dead body and walk to your room, glancing at your brother's door that was always permanently shut. Glancing at the light shining out from the bottom of the door indicating he was awake, you sigh, shaking your head and closing the door to your room.

Burying yourself under the blankets, you take your phone to check the time.

3:25 a.m.

Your eyes travel down to the wallpaper from your childhood of you on Jungkook's shoulders as you clutched onto his hair in fright and he held onto your legs, eyes creasing in laughter and happiness. It was your first time on his shoulders, you were 7 years old and he was 9.

The happy memory unfolds like that of a beloved childhood storybook as you feel your eyes well with tears. Quickly wiping them away, you turn off your phone and toss it onto the dresser, forcing your eyes shut.

Crying is for babies, Y/N. You're stronger than that.

*~°~*~°~*~°~*~°~*

Panting as you push open the door to the facility, you make it just in time after Jungkook left without you.

"Your training under your team coach starts from today, I'm expecting great things from you guys!" The coach yells, followed by scoffs from other trainees as you groan.

I forgot about that...

Awkwardly making your way past the group that surrounds Jungkook, you walk towards your side of the gym, wincing when you see Jimin leaning against the ring while speaking to a group of guys selected in your team.

We didn't get off too well last time.. ugh! Why is my life so fucked up?

"Y/N!" A group of girls from your team pull you aside as they glance at Jimin.
You furrow your eyebrows as they whisper.
"Do you know him?"
"Know who?"