°~Nightmare come true~°

Throwing a piece of popcorn into your mouth, you sigh as the movie on the TV continues with your brother snoring beside you.

Pushing his shoulder, he snorts, waking up and turns to you with hooded eyes.
It was the most innocent version of him you had seen and it reminded you of how he used to be when the both of you were younger.

Used to be..

The innocent look on his face vanished as soon as his mind comprehends what happened and it's replaced by frustration as he yells.

"Why the fuck did you wake me up?"
"You wanted to watch this movie, idiot!"
You yell back, leaning into his face. Backing up, he yells back.
"I don't want to anymore!"
"Then you could have fucking told me!"

The two of you continued yelling back and forth until the subject of the argument completely changed into the pettiest of things.

"You didn't wash the dishes yesterday, so it's your turn today!"
You yell, following him as he decides to retreat to his room.
"And you didn't do the laundry yesterday, so why don't you go do that?!"
He turns around, yelling into your face.

The two of you go silent as the wheels in your head turn, thinking for a comeback line.
"Well- you... YOU..."
Jungkook stutters and yells before stomping into his room, slamming the door shut.

Without thinking twice, you walk up to his door and yell,
"Well, fine! Go jerk off to pictures of your ex in there!"

And in that moment, you knew... You fucked up.

The door opens, revealing a fuming Jungkook. With widened eyes, you scream and take off down the hall, jumping over the sofa and other furniture. Looking over your shoulder, you see him on your tail and you yell,

"I'M SORRY, OK?"

You whine, as you stop at the end of the dining table and he appears on the other side. He runs to the right side and you go the other way. He goes to the left side and you do the same thing.

"Come on man, I got a life ahead of me!"
You say and he shakes his head, panting.
"I hope you've said your prayers and good-byes." He growls in a low, sinister voice.

Part of you enjoyed this because it had been a long time since the two of you were this goofy. All he ever did was come back home, shower and stay in his room for the rest of the day.

This, this was a rare moment you've always wanted to have with him. This is how it was when you were kids. He was your knight in shining armour and he was always there for you. Until one day, it all stopped. You never thought it would come to that, but it did.

Snapping back to reality when Jungkook crawls under the table, you turn to run but it's too late. The tight grip around your ankles pulls you down like a magnet as you hit the floor, screaming like in a horror movie and clawing at the carpeted floor as he drags you towards him.

You turn so you're on your back and hold your hands up, covering your face as he tries to pull apart your hands.
You scream and your heart stops when you hear a sound that you haven't heard from him in so long.

He.. he laughed..

Halting your struggling, you look at him to see a smile adorning his face as his upper lip disappears in his smile.
It soon fades when he sees the way you're looking at him and he clears his throat, removing his grip from your hands and lifting himself off the floor.