°~The Old You~°

Standing outside, he clasps his palms together in front of him, his almond eyes opened wide as they dart around, waiting for you.

His face lights up when the doors open, and the numerous trainees stride out with their bags slung over their shoulders.

His eyes searched the crowd for you, but he couldn't find you. He nibbles on his lower lip, leaning against the wall as his legs began to ache.

The woman at the counter refused to let him in, and he resorted to standing outside the door.

A smile pops up on his face when the doors open once more, and you walk out. His relief is short lived when his eyes travel to the man who had his arm slung around your shoulder.

You stop in your tracks, seeing Taehyung shuffle awkwardly before you. Your eyes dart to Jimin who clenches his jaw, and back to Taehyung before stepping forward out of Jimin's embrace.

"T-Tae... Can we talk later? I have to go somewhere now."
His smile falters as he puts on a small laugh, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yeah, alright. When?"

You nibble on your lower lip, looking back at Jimin who shrugs, shoving his hands in his pockets.
"Tonight at 7? I can come over to your place for dinner. We can talk then."

He nods, reassuring himself.
"That's great."
A sudden boost of confidence erupts in him as he looks up, inching closer to you. Placing a soft kiss on your cheek, he steps away.
"I-I'll get going now. Bye!"

You're left standing in disbelief and widened eyes as he turns around, rushing down the street.

"That son of a-"
Jimin attempts to chase after him, but you grab his arm.
"It's alright, Jimin."
He looks back at you, flabbergasted.
"He kissed you!"

"On my cheek! He's always done that, and I'm fine with it!"
"Well, I'm not."
He turns around, but you groan, grabbing his collar and pulling him to you.

His face is inches away from yours as you stare into his eyes.
"Leave him alone. I want to spend time with you now. Alright?"
Jimin's eyes soften as he lets out a sigh. You pull your hand away from his collar when he grabs your wrist once more.

"I wasn't satisfied with what happened in the morning today. I need more."
He whispers, his breath fanning your ears. Your stomach flips inside you as your breath hitches.

"Well, you'll have to catch me first."
With that, you dart down the street, leaving a desperate Jimin chasing vigorously after you.

___________________________

"Goddamn it, it's almost 7!"
You screech, jumping out of bed. Jimin props himself up on his elbow, your sheets barely skimming his naked body as he sighs.
"Do you really have to go?"

You narrow your eyes at him, holding your clothes in your hand.
"We've already talked about this, Jimin."

He sighs, plopping down and snuggling into your sheets.
"Well, I guess I'll just wait here till you're back."
You smile, pressing a kiss onto his cheek before putting on your clothes.

A simple pair of jeans and a sweater clad your body as you strode out of the house, calling out a final goodbye to Jimin before pulling out your phone.