°~The truth~°

You take a deep breath as you push past the crowd of reporters shouting out questions to you as you enter the institution.

You were back from Jeju, and your suspension was finally over. You knew things would be different now, and things would be harder now that she was here.

"Y/N! Welcome back."
The CEO strides towards you, seeming as though he was rushing to make it somewhere with his assistants following behind him. You bow.

"Thank you, sir."
He fidgets with the cuffs on his sleeves, staring at you.
"I hope things will be better from now on with you. I don't want to have you suspended again."
You bite on your inner cheek, wanting to smack the man in front of you.
"

I understand."

With no response, he resumes his walk outside, speaking to the reporters. You only managed to catch a few words before the doors closed.

"Titanium is back."

_____________________

The icy air from the air conditioner blows over your skin as you step into the gym. Everyone was talking, but in an instant, the room was filled with silence as they stared at you.

Your stomach flips under their sharp gazes as you silently make your way to where Jimin was standing with the team. He notices your uncomfortable aura and sends you an assuring smile, dropping it before anyone could notice.

But you did.

Your heart warmed up at the simple gesture. In a room full of cold hard people, he was the only warmth you could count on.

Everyone soon begins their routines, but you could still see their inquisitive glances now and then.

You slip off your t-shirt, now in your sports bra and shorts, the new gloves you adored now on your hands. You huff in annoyance when you see Bora standing with some other girls, staring at you and talking amongst each other.

I forgot she existed.

Jimin taps Bora on her shoulder and she turns around, eyes sparkling when she sees him. She opens her mouth with a smile to say something, but is cut off by Jimin's stern voice.

"Get to training. Follow the usual routine."
His eyes run past each girl that now stare at him surprised before nodding and scurrying away.

Hmph. That's more like it.

His gaze meets yours, and his once hardened eyes were now pushed up into crescents as he shoves his hands in his pockets and walks over to you.

"Damn, I was so used to seeing this empty corner."
He snickers, and you shake your head with a sigh, tightening your pony tail as you say,
"You can't escape me."

He parts his plump lips to reply when the door is pushed open, and your eyes land on the one person you've been dreading to see.

Nari.

Her ebony hair was braided, forming intricate patterns across her head as her crop top and sweatpants flow with her every movement.