That Day, Wake up...

IM SO SORRY FOR THE UNEVEN UPDATES! Chapters have been much slower on purpose because I have 4 done chapters in my drafts. I usually have 7 done.....I'm working on the second last chapter, and it seems it's going to be 8000 words at least.

I also am currently being drowned with homework and assignments. So I can't just type it all at once like I usually do in a two day spam. Because of this chapter I'm working on, updates will most likely be once a week or two times week. In other words, it will most likely be 2-3 weeks before you guys can read the chapter I'm working on.

SORRY! ENJOY

~ You Can Either Be As Ugly Or As Beautiful As You Believe ~

NO ONES POV

All Might had finished talking to All for one, and decided to pay a visit to Asia even though it was starting to get late. His fist clenched unconsciously when he would recall the words exchanged during their conversation.

The stupid smile he wore on his deformed face was sickening. Like he truly enjoyed being a super villain, like he gets payed for it.

Ruining the lives of innocent people, people like Asia. But he knows that good will always win against bad. But bad has a shadow to it that try's to shield away all sort of light.

He won't let All For one hide the light, wether he has a successor or not. He has two successors and passionate people. Two people that he is going to devote himself to training.

They will be great heroes that will give hope and peace to the world. Seek justice for those and serve it well.

But their will of course be multiple challenges before they can reach that point in their careers.

He stepped inside the hospital room solemnly. His body turning to observe the room and the difference from the last time he was there. There was more gifts, that seemed to be from her classmates.

He slowly walked over to the tables where the gifts sat. The giant balloons in the room that held fashionably clothes and what not, swayed gracefully as they stood tall.

The basket at the base of the balloon held the letters of the people, though it seems it was more that 20 letters. Maybe they double wrote to her, or are constantly checking and writing to her.

A small smile fell on his face, something he hasn't felt himself do the whole day.
The sight of all the support that Asia has was heart warming. She wasn't in this alone, and the proof was all around the room.

He couldn't wait to get back and tell Midoriya about the great news.

He peered around the presents. Smelling some things that smelt of high class chocolate, making him assume that it was food that wouldn't expire soon. Food that Asia likes, most likely being brownies.

He shook his head as he neared the table closest to her. He quietly walked to the table. Making his foot steps extra light, but it wasn't like she would wake up from his sound anyways.

From where he was currently standing. He could see a disk of a game sitting on the desk beside her. Probably a game someone got that she likes. His eyes trailed the game which read
" Plants Vs Zombies" making him scrunch his face.

Trying to imagine a game of plants fighting fantasy -horror like creatures, appeared funny in his mind. But as he stared at the visuals longer. The large apparent green " plant", shooting peas out of its mouth made it easier to visualize.