Practical intro

This is going to be exactly like the episode. No major cuts.

ASIAS POV

After a week of training what I learned form my internships, and pushing my stamina farther I was beyond ready. I have been going to the forest more, but also been spending a lot of time studying for the written exam.

That exam is important because I already know I can't fail miserably in the combat hero exam. But the written one leaves no promises.
Lots have happened in this past week. All might got my blood sample, which he is taking to his " friend" and doctor.

But overall, I am excited to find out about my quirk and power.

We were currently sitting in class writing our written exam with Aizawa standing in the front. The tapping of pencils due to focused people, the furrowed eyebrows, the foot tapping. The class was very tense, and it was obvious they were taking the exams seriously.

There is Camp coming up, and if we pass the exams we get to go to training camp. I'll also get to hang out with Izuku...

FLASHBACK OF DURING THE WEEK

" hey Asia!" The green haired boy said as he ran down the empty hall way.
It was after school and it was time for everyone to go home.

Asia's head turned to the familiar voice and heavy foot steps, she wasn't surprised to see her dear friend. Since she was expecting him to confront her the whole day. He has been stealing glances at her, and trying to ask her the "question" already. But he always got cut off

Thanks to the help of Shoto, he simply advised the boy to ask his best friend out after school. So that was what he was doing.

" izuku?" She questioned curiously, as she zipped her back up swinging it over her shoulders. The boy itched his neck nervously. " uh, yeah! I just wanted to..." he began " well.... I wanted to ask if you...... if you would like to go. You know..... explore the..... like, you and me go for-" he stammered out.

Asia cringed at his repeating of words, and how he failed to ask the question she was already aware about. " Yes." She cut him off sternly. " yes.... I would love to" she spoke hiding the blush that was creeping onto her face.

Izuku's eyes widened as he felt his whole body spin 360 in excitement. He wanted to jump around the whole school using his quirk. " really!?" He asked with wide green eyes, his body frozen in shock.

The girl only nodded her head and smiled i response. Clutching her arms harder than before.

" ah, that's amazing! Okay, well I was thinking we could go after exams since this week will be very busy for us. If that's fine with you obviously!" He said happily. The girl smiled and replied with " after exams than. You better plan it Izu" she spoke with a stern glare.

She turned around with a huge blush on her cheeks as she attempted to hide her wobbly legs.

He couldn't hide the pounding feeling in his chest, and his twinkly limbs. A small smile etching way onto his face as he kept his gaze on her retreating figure. He turned around and exited the school.

FLASHBACK OVER

yeah. That happened.

" alright put your pencils down. The last person in each row, bring the answer sheets to me." Aizawa spoke. I wiped my forehead in relief as Momo began collecting the papers.

Just like that, the three days of written exams were over.
Now, it's time for the practical.

We stood outside in a line in our costumes  as the teachers stood in front of us.
" now than, let's begin the last test. Remember it's possible to fail this final, if you want to go to camp than don't make any stupid mistakes. Aizawa sensei spoke.