quirk training part 2: If Only

NO ONES POV

" yeah it was good" Aizawa replied to me making me have a prideful smile on. It wasn't what I did at the sports festival, but it was good for now. I was super tired though, I have been tired the whole time.

I placed my hands on my knees, as I began to lightly pant. A bent over position as I weakly tinted my head opposite from Aizawa.

" heh, I remember saying you'll feel like dying, no Asia? Did you not take me seriously? Well.... get up. You have more training."
He sternly said as he watched me squat down.

I mentally rolled my eyes at his comment, but never less got up anyways. I looked up at him patiently waiting for another request of his, my hands locked as they rested on top of my head.

" try...let's try Punching now." He said as he motioned his fingers to the Rocky Mountain. I nodded my head as I began my way to the mountain, cracking my knuckles and slightly massaging them as well.

I stopped at one of the rocks that were there. " Asia, we are going to make your punches way higher with the percent. Start with 10, and higher the power by ten percent each time. Start when your hands are ready." He said.

As I know it right now, I can't seem to go higher than 40%. But I want to see how much destruction I can cause with One Punch only. One punch.
I want to see how long it will take to destroy something with one punch.

I activated my quirk to 20%, feeling the rush of energy flood through my veins straight to my fist. My teeth gritted as I felt a surge of power that I don't always feel. It was slightly painful to go up to such a level of power that I usually didn't always use. But all I had to do was deliver one punch with each percent.

I turned to Aizawa who was staring intensely between me and the rock, I swung my fist back in a quick motion. The sudden ache in my back appeared again but it wasn't intense. It was like small needles kind of.

One punchhhhh 20%!!

I mentally yelled as i quickly leaned forward to allow my fist to connect with the rock. The moment my fist touched the solid object, the object had crumbled into chunks on the floor bellow me.

I winced as I looked at Aizawa who nodded his head in a approval. Some steam was emerging from the rock chunks, but  it was gone as fast as it came.

" are you tired?" Aizawa curiously asked me with furrowed eyebrows. I shook my head 'no'. I wasn't tired from my punches yet, but I knew I would be once I reached 40% maybe

. He nodded satisfied with my answer, because after all if I get tired after one punch. No doubt he will over work me.

" alright that's was good. 20% huh..." he said as he eyed the broken rock chunks. I stared sheepishly not knowing what to do or say, while he pointed to another rock that was nearby.

" I want to get this over with. Let's see how high you can go till you pass out. Whatever that percentage is, you'll stay bellow it." He spoke as he distanced himself from me and the big rock.

Charging up One Punch again but to 30%, I felt the familiar power once again. Throwing my fist back, I shut one eye out of instincts if the rocks that might come out of the attack.

The moment my first came in contact with the rock, the force of the punch pressed it deeper into the ground before destroying it completely. The once rock was now in even smaller chunks than the last one, making me happily hum.

A indent of the rock was on the rocky floor, it really showed the power of the punch. Like that last one, steam was also emerging from the rock pieces. Much thicker steam.