Gear Up For Fianal Exams

NO ONES POV

" All right, that's it for class today. It's only one week till you final exams begin, I'm sure your all studying constantly" Aizawa spoke to the class fixing the papers in his hand.

After finishing his small speech, the moment he closed the door the class erupted in small panic. Well, two people did.

" ONE WEEK! I BARLEY EVEN TOOK A SINGLE NOTE THIS YEAR!" Mina and Denki shouted at the same time.
" with the sports festival and internship I have my even had time to read a textbook!" He said stressed.

Asia could only smirk at her classmates. She wasn't dumb, but neither was she incredibly smart either. But she did have brains. She was above rank six in her class so that counts as smart.

Izuku's mind was drowning him. The recent talk he had with All Might, the exams, his power, The truth of one for all, and how he planned to ask Asia out.

Yeah. He was thinking of that.

It was more than obvious that the two have found an interest in each other. It was obvious. The tea was practically spilt the moment Izuku asked All Might for advice. Though he didn't say it was Asia, the hero already had a feeling it was her. Well he hoped it was her.

The chemistry between the two is very easy to see, and yet irritating for some people.
All might wanted to get a sample of Asia's blood for what he claimed to be a quirk test, but he wanted to also get DNA done as well

Not for his validation, but for Asia's. Including me the fact the Nezu basically forced him to do it. With everyone being busy, All might was going to ask for her blood sample which she agreed on, studying and training for the exams, and both people maintaining relationships with close ones.

Asia continued conversing with Shoto about the exams and such. As the two couldn't help but overhear the conversation going on behind them. With the half and half coloured hair boy being ranked 5, Asia being ranked 6. The conversation got their attention.

" it's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class" Shoto smartly told his classmates. Asia chucked at his behaviour, finding that that was a way to show that he was also nervous as well. But he wouldn't show it.

Asia could see Shoto take a glance at Momo from the corner of her eye. This is where she becomes the annoying best friend.

ASIAS POV

I gasped quietly while grabbing at my shirt. " no wayyyy" I said leaning to Shoto. I quirked an eyebrow, moving my eyes quickly between Shoto and Momo. It seemed he got the hint because he rolled his eyes and walked away.

I sighed and sat down back in my chair as I played around with my pencil. Yeah I know that everyone was freaking about the exam, but I was pretty confident. All I really have to do is study and train like usual. That's nothing out of the ordinary.

Flinging my stuff around I quickly grabbed my Bag flinging it around my shoulders. I turned my head at the call of my name, " ASIA! Wait up! TODOROKI!" I seen Izuku waking our way with a smile.

I smiled back as I signalled for the rest of them to follow as well. I glanced at Uraraka who had furrowed eyebrows as she walked towards us. I could swear she is becoming more and more distant. But I figured that it is the fact that she is trying to prove herself for some reason.

She lacks confidence with her quirk when it comes to defence, so I tend to see her over training. I stopped waking and waited for her to catch up, before we all began to make our way to the cafe.