On our way to camp

I plan on making this chapter a whole episode worth at least. This chapter is tooo long. The ending had to be rushed😔

ASIAS POV

After the confession and me and Izuku's day yesterday, we went on group call with Shoto right after. I explained to both of them EVERYTHING, from what All Might told me from beginning to end.

He was shocked, really shocked.
It seemed that Shoto and Izuku have sensed my strange behavior already.

They have been discussing on how to approach me, but never had the chance. But I feel way better now that a problem that I thought was all mine, is now shared with others.

At first I thought that I would have to carry this burden by myself, but I have friends all around me willing to carry it as well. My closest friends are the only people I think need to know.

As much as I would have liked to ask All Might if I could tell others about it, since I was very stressed about the situation. If Dad Might said that I couldn't tell anyone I would have been a mess. I was going to ask if I could, but I wanted to make my own decision as well.

It wouldn't be fair if he told me not to tell this anchor weight news to anyone. I think people are forgetting that I'm just a kid as well.
Yeah I am wise and smart for my age, but that doesn't mean I'm capable of taking all of this info so easily.

So much important stuff have been spit to me in the past 3 weeks, I haven't got a moment to breath freely from the information. So if he was to tell me that I couldn't tell anyone, I would have mentally broke.

Well that's what Shoto told me.

I was very thankful for how supportive they were about everything, and how easy they were to talk to. No matter who my father is, they still were very much the same with their words and aura. I could feel the positivity through the call.
Everything now is so much easier, and I thank them.

But we have other stuff to worry about, villains.

Within our super natural society we have good and bad, the bad is what we call the villains.

They attack. When they fail their attack they regenerate, then wait for another chance to strike. This cycle of violence repeats itself.
As long as their is quirks, it will always continue.

Some of these villains commit their crimes from past trauma, uncontrollable emotions, and some for their own pleasure. Theirs of course not a direct reason of why their are villains, since everyone will commit crimes quirks or not.

There will always be that person who doesn't care about the consequences.

After all, you can't just go up to a villain and be like ' hey why do you commit all of these crimes!' And expect an answer. ' oh really? Well! Can you stop them!? Your hurting people you know!" If we could do that, it would be incredibly easy.

But of course, nothing is easy in life.

Camp is starting soon, and I'm not exactly questioning my safety here. Since after all the location is apparently hidden. So we shouldn't face any attacks since know one but UA knows of this camp.

With everything that has happened, and everything going on. I really am still questioning my safety in general. After being told of the story of my quirk, I'm 100% sure this All For One guy knows about me.