Important Authour note

Okay so basically in this book you can look however you want, but we all know that All Might is Asian/ Japanese. So I'm using Yasmeen Nicole for a reference, and I'm going to pretend that she is mixed Blasian. But you can look like yourself, but add light eyes and blonde hair to your appearance. And you can add or be whatever race you want, but Asian has to be one of those races. Because like I said, Asia's mom is unknown, so she can be whatever race you choose ( your race)  plus Asian. If your already Asian, than you are perfect for this story.  

In other words, the picture above is only a visual to show how you would look if you are a black person. Plus All Might being Asian, you would look like above. I would love to find more pictures for each race, but it's just an example.

Example of White and Asian character.

Sorry it's the closest I could find to someone mixed with Asian and WhiteOnce again, your mom is unknown so your hair doesn't have to be golden blonde

Once again, your mom is unknown so your hair doesn't have to be golden blonde. 

For example, if your white in real life, you would still need to have some what puffy hair. Or at least small curls, but of course curls frizz up.
White plus Asian = Wasian. It's literally a hashtag in the description.

But y'all just gonna have to have blonde puffy hair on certain parts of the story. Just say you used a defuser of some sort🖐🏽😂

Plus Yasmeen's features kinda resemble All might, so I tried.