After All This Time

I know because of the title, you probably think they found her Identity, But it's not now. Sorry😂😂

ASIAS  POV

After the whole incident it seemed that everyone was okay except Aizawa, Thirteen, All Might, and Izuku—Who had managed to break his arm.

Although Erasure is always staring at me with a gaze that doesn't make me feel so comfortable, I am normal enough to be able to find empathy to feel bad for him. That is all because he is my Sensei.

—And like a true hero, he had jumped in to take action for his students so quickly. No camera to catch him and put him on TV, and no attention that he yearned for to make him do what he did.

Not that I'm like Aizawa, but like a lot of people today, I didn't leave the battle totally unscathed.  The big gash that lined down the side of my stomach was a real nuisance. It's no wonder to why my costume was ripped.

I guess the adrenaline in me was so strong that while I was fighting those villains, I didn't even realize that I myself was hurt.

If it wasn't for Todoroki—who brought it to my attention, I wouldn't have even noticed. All I know is that he too seemed shocked by my wound, and the moment he called it out, was the moment it started to hurt.

He wasn't being a dickhead about it though. He gave me ice to put on it, and the clump of ice in my hand wasn't the best to help a wound—but it was something. After a little of that, I had to go to Recovery Girl.

I was going to go anyways, because I wasn't going to walk around with a purple bruise resting on my face.

So here we are laying in Recovery Girls office with Izuku Midoriya beside me.

We were just taking awkward glances at each other. I would look away, get curious if he was looking, and stupidly look back myself. In the end, all I achieved was catching his eye, and repeating the cycle. The awkwardness/ nervousness of our looks, especially on his behalf, could be felt from a mile away.

The tension was weird, but I found myself getting warm inside. I rather look at anything. Just not him.

Recovery girl walked in and it felt like all problems were washed away. In the moment, I only wished that I was darker, because I'm pretty sure you could see the blush on my face.

" So Emiyo sweetie, the gash on your stomach side is pretty deep. I'm surprised you didn't feel it, but due to my healing your good to go in 20 mins." She told me with her usual smile.

I let out a small sigh when she turned her back away from my direction. Her back now facing me.

" Midoriya..." her tone became opposite with the boy. Hard and stern.

He gulped hard at her narrowed gaze, and I couldn't help the light laugh I let out. Embarrassing.

"Stop being so reckless!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Y-yes ma'am" he responded with a feeble voice.

With a glare still pinned on Midoriya, Recovery girl left the room with her clipboard.

" That was awkward..." I whispered.

" Yeah," he nervously laughed. " She definitely has her favourites."

I quirked my brow at him.

" Not like that!" He immediately added. " I mean as in, you know! The way she spoke to you versus me!"

I shook my head as his face reddened with every word he said. " Well maybe you should take her advice then. Quit being so reckless."

" Yeah..." he trailed off with wandering eyes.