What Friends do: Battles

{ Smiling doesn't mean your { happy, sometimes it just means your strong
{
{
{
{

ASIAS POV

"YAHHHHH! Now that lunch is over, It's finally time to reveal the last game!" Present Mic said through the speaker.

Me, Ojiro, and Izuku's head turned. Ojiro was currently explaining to Izuku that Shinso's quirk can control people. And that was how he got Ojiro on his team. Which was why he for-fitted.

" a controlling quirk...." Izuku mumbled to himself, his hand resting on his chin.

I felt very uneasy for Izuku to be honest.
" Now that I think about it, I guess that's his plan to sweep us off our feet. Remember when he declared war with our class?" I asked them. Already knowing they remembered.

They looked at me and nodded. His quirk is very... I don't want to say villain ish. But the way he used it on Ojiro isn't cool.
Like yeah, this is the sports festival and we're all going up against each other to win. There is boundaries to that mentality.

What he did to Ojiro wasn't fair at all. But I can't blame him for doing whatever it takes to be moved to the hero course. His quirk is something! But it was a lot. He has his reasons I guess.

" well in that case Izuku, you need to be careful. Try to figure out how it works I guess." I said scratching my neck. I was happy I wasn't going against him, he seems like a hard to figure out opponent.

" in that case Midoriya, avoid answering him at all cost. I believe that's how it works." Ojiro said. It was nice that he was giving Izuku advice, being a real friend. I really hope Izuku is listening right now, like this Isn't the time to mutter.

After our conversation, we decided that it was best to hurry up and take a seat at the festival. Things were starting to go fast, and I needed to think of a way that I could beat Denki.

I had a small feeling that Bakugo, and Kiri were helping him with a plan. But how far would that plan take him. Denki is probably going to do something like use his electricity to his max. Now that I think about it.

If I could manipulate my steam and water, Maybe....

I made my way to the reserved seats in the stadium. My match wasn't any time soon, so I had enough time to make a plan. I glanced at Denki who gave me a wink. Petty

I also took notice of how their conversation died down when I walked by. Making my suspicions correct, as they were probably talking about how he could defeat me.

Well.... mostly Sero and Kirishima. Bakugo hits had a grump look on his face. But when I walked by his eyes widened, as his cheeks got at tint of color in them.

I took a seat beside Uraraka and Iida. Who saved a seat for me. Though, I could feel Bakugo's eyes on me. But I just ignored it.

I took a glance over the railing, to see Cementoos getting the arena prepared with his quirk. I could tell the crowd was super excited for these one on one matches.

" HEYYY! ARE YOU GUYS READYYYYY!" Present Mic yelled fulled with excitement in his voice. Everyone in the crowd shouted back with cheers and chants, showing their excitement.

I took a glance at Uraraka to see that she could barely even contain her excitement. But I was still worried for her, her match with Bakugo WILL be intense. Though she doesn't seemed bothered at all.
I smiled at her nodding my head

" Deku is the first match!" Uraraka cheered excitedly making me chuckle. I leaned my self on the tip of my seat, peeking over the railing.