When the time comes

THIS HOW HER HAIR AND OUTFIT LOOKS BECAUSE SHE IS FINEEEE

SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD BECAUSE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PAY UP TRUST ME!

Apologize for not updating, it hurt not to because I have a lot of chapters drafted. But I had to since the schedule of my posting was off and confusing for me. If you don't know, I post every other day. But I find myself forgetting which day I'm supposed to post on.

SORRY!

NO ONES POV

While everyone was out Class shopping, Asia Emiyo was making her way home due to her being "needed".

All might sat on the couch opposite to her parents as he held papers in his hand. He was nervously fidgeting with his fingers as sweat went down his forehead. He didn't know how the young girl would react, nor did he know how to even tell her.

The Emiyo's laughed at his behavior making the hero frown. " relax. Asia isn't one to break her character. I'm scared on how she will handle her emotions after rather than when she finds out." Mrs. Emiyo spoke reassuring All Might that he shouldn't be so nervous.

All might quirked a brow as he looked up from his lap and the DNA  papers. " Huh? What does that mean?" He asked curiously. The last couple weeks All Might has been paying close attention to the young girl, and has been communicating a lot with the Emiyos.

" well.... Asia is very.... closed up. Forever she has been wanting to know about her birth parents. I believe since she was 11, when we adopted her. She always told herself that she would be understanding towards them when the time comes. But I haven't heard her actually talk about that interest in a long time." Mrs. Emiyo said glancing at the ground.

All might put his head down. He felt like the child's brain was a no entrance maze, a never ending pathway. But yet her heart was so big and closed, she really has a heart of gold. But yet she's so wise and closed up that it's barely noticeable to some.

He was mad at himself for how he abandoned to girl. But more so, now he was thinking about what the Emiyo just said. " 11.... you guys adopted her at 11?" All might asked slightly shocked.

Mr. Emiyo nodded his head slightly and shrugged his shoulders. He was happy that Asia would finally get to meet her birth father. Since they were thinking about adopting more children who have rough times in the adoption centre.

Children that were like Asia.

" yeah. You would be surprised at the little time we spent with her, yet the information that we know. Don't sweat too much about it, she's a good kid." Mr. Emiyo spoke. At first it was hard to read the child.

If you gave her a toy to play with she would stare at it with her arms in her lap, sitting in a perfect position. They would have to tell the young girl to play for her to play.

She struggled making her own decisions mostly because her whole life she's been scolded and told what to do.  After 11 years, breaking that habit of hers would not be easy. But they did it somehow.

" we only adopt children that struggle in the foster care system. Children that were like Asia. Though she was the first child we ever adopted, we plan on getting another one. Or two." They spoke to All Might. He couldn't help but be thankful at the Emiyo's and what they do. Adopting children who are severely struggling is amazing.

" wow..." was all he could say as his eyes remained wide, his blue orbs wandering around the paper which he has read over more than 30 times.