Could you have done something?

There's a lot of  No One POV's recently, but I might, just might do an Asias POV.

NO ONES POV

Asia now knows clearly that they are indeed after the students, but she doesn't  have the voice to say it.

Considering that she somehow managed to end up alone.

The black smoke covered forest was a burn to  her nose. The way it felt in her throat was not pleasant at all.
She clutched her arms nervously as she cautiously walked through the forest, having One Punch ready incase of a battle.

She doesn't  know what to expect, and she was beyond scared. Now that she was alone it was creeping her out even more, she was very vulnerable to whoever wanted her.

While a certain green haired boy has just finished his battle with the villain "Muscle". He was underestimating the villains in the camps strength. He thought they would be as weak and brainless  as the villains at the USJ attack. But he was so wrong.

He was tired yes, but the adrenaline in his veins was what was keeping him standing. By now he should be on his way to Recovery girl after a punch like that, but there's no Recovery girl.

This is a real battle.

The image of Asia's eyes kept playing in his head, as he bent over with staggered breaths. What was she trying to say to him?
Why did her eyes look so full?
Why did I leave her?

Although he was beginning  to get a gut feeling that he should have never left her, if he didn't Koda wouldn't be safe.

" I have to let Aizawa and the Pussycats know that, this is one of the reasons their here!" He mentally yelled at himself. He was bleeding, his arm were messed up, and he crossed his limit in one battle too much times.

He would be asking for death if he dared to engage in another battle. But where was the girl? Where was Asia? Was she okay?
Those were the questions that he felt from his gut. His brain was telling him to move and inform the teachers, but his gut feelings said other wise.

Meanwhile a certain flame villain has shocked them all.

" Are you worried for your students.... or student?" He said teasingly as his body disappeared, leaving Aizawa to find out what he was saying.

When Aizawa finally caught on, it was now that Iida realized that Asia was not in the group. Asia was no longer, or was never running behind them. But why?

Iida turned to Aizawa along with the other students who managed to arrive at the camp base. A look of shock and disappointment on his face. Unlike the other two, Iida wasn't or hasn't felt any gut feeling about the girls whereabouts.

But they should be worried....

ohhhh how they will regret this.

But how did Asia even end up alone? Well, let's see.

{ The girl walked her way with Iida and the group he was leading, but she couldn't help but nervously look around. It almost looked like she was expecting something, or maybe she was overthinking. 

No. She wasn't.

She remembers fully telling Izuku that there was no way that she could even engage in battle. Maybe if she wasn't training so hard she wouldn't be so scared right now?

No. That also wouldn't have changed anything. No one expected the attack, and no one is prepared for what is  about to happen.

She trailed behind Iida's group as he led them to wherever he said he's going. She was sooo out of it. It was like the whole forest was going to swallow her. She hasn't felt like this in forever.