Lets save them!

NO ONES POV

The silence was loud. The way the class stood still after Kirishima's speech of feeling useless and guilty. After Izuku desperately told his friends that he planned on sneaking his way to save them. They stood completely still in confusion, still trying to take in the recent events that occurred.

Their teeth gritted together as they thought of what their dear classmates could be going through right now. The loud silence was interrupted by repeated knocks on the hospital room door. Making the students slightly flinch and jolt at the shock.

" Excuse me, but can I have a moment with Midoriya? Why don't you guys go see how your other friends are doing!" The doctor spoke attempting to ease the students with his calm voice.

As much as they wanted to obey and leave, they wanted to stay together in the room with each other. Uraraka looked at Deku, almost like they  suddenly made their own language in five seconds. 

Exchanging a slight nod wether it was out of appreciation, or understanding each other.
" sure! Let's bolt! I want to see how the others are doing!" Sero exclaimed for his classmates, easing some of the tension that was just rising in the room.

" yeah... sounds like a good idea"

" yeah okay... feel better Deku!" Uraraka said sending him a friendly wave.

A faint smile crossed the green headed boys lips. At least he knew that one of his classmates agreed to the idea besides Shoto and Kiri.
" thank you for visiting me." He gently spoke as he watched them leave the room one by one.

He could use the comfort, and they knew that. His gentle face quickly twisted to confusion as a shadow loomed over his head. The red head boy looking down at him with a stern gaze, opening his mouth to speak to him in a quiet tone.

" I talked to Yayorozu yesterday, we are doing this TONIGHT." He spoke sternly as he stared down at him with his sharp stare. Izuku was shocked at the least.  I mean, he just woke up! Can the poor boys mind rest a little!?

" look, I know you have some pretty hardcore injuries. So I don't know if you can go...but I wanted to invite you since you probably feel the worst." He spoke apologetically, his stern gaze faltering to a understanding one.

Izuku looked down not denying the last part of  his sentence at all. He was indeed very hurt with everything. His feelings for Asia got stronger every time he spoke with her, every time he saw her.

While Katsuki was his childhood friend, a person who pushed him to work hard in a weird way. The person who he oh so wanted to stand on a equal pedestal as. So of course they both are important people to him.

He loves Asia Emiyo, and cares for Katsuki Bakugo.

His green hair fell in front of his face as he listened to Kirishima's next statement.
" we will meet in the front of the hospital after dark." He spoke ending the conversation there.
Izuku's face remained on the hospital fabrics as he recalled the verbal memories.

" Asia..." he mumbled almost like the girl was standing right in front of him in arms reach. Oh how he wished that she was. How he wished she was right in front of him, so he can snatch her into a tight hug.

Tell her how sorry he is for being so oblivious. How if he noticed earlier things might not have happened.

The emotion filled eyes that she held. Maybe if he noticed them like he should have, would she have ever got hurt to begin with?

" Recovery girl preformed strong healing in you with that quirk of hers. Those arms, you should be able to move them around fairly well. But they were seriously messed up, you have done absurd damage to them.