Staff Meeting

Hope you guys are prepared for this tea in this chapter. Enjoyyy

NO ONES POV

The teachers and Nezu sat in the lounge discussing their students. The students of UA—specifically Class 1A that have already caught their eye. That have managed to bring attention to themselves in the numbered days they've been present.

Though there was one person who felt slightly uneasy and guilty.

Mr.Aizawa

He knew deep down that it was Asia. The Asia they failed to take care of years ago. Of course he didn't know if he was 100% right, but he could feel the energy off of her. He felt like how he did years ago in the room with Recovery Girl and All Might.

He regrets that day so deeply. Why didn't he just take the kid since All Might couldn't do it? They were so quick to make a decision on her, like it was easy for them. Giving up a new born child when the parent was financially stable to take care of them. It's upsetting now that he thinks back to it.

The lounge was packed with the staff heroes, All Might himself, and Principle Nezu. They were gathered as everyone listened and shared about each of their students.

It didn't take a high IQ person to know immediately that Eraser Head was definitely off. It was a different type of off. He wasn't sleepy off, he was thinking off. He was usually engaged in conversations—although he didn't look like he was. He was serious about his work and students after all.

Something has obviously been of the sensei's mind. Something that was only in his head. Something that they definitely had to ask about in order to know. Something that has been causing him to think and zone out quickly.

The rest of the staff continued their conversation. But Midnight became quiet. Realizing her childhood friends new demeanour, he raised her brow. She was trying to think of a way to capture this energy she was feeling from him. A way to understand what he had in his head.

She could clearly tell something was wrong with him, but she didn't know how to address it.

If she was to ask in front of everyone, he could easily just say he was fine and forget about it.
If she asked him alone, she would have to think about how to mention it to him.

It was confusing, but Midnight settled on a solution. She was about to question him when Nezu began talking;

"Aizawa are you okay? You seem off about something" Nezu asked. Curiously sipping from his tea cup.

The Hero lifted his head, only to be met with the curious stares of the other staff members. He looked at Nezu for a second, hesitance in his eyes before replying;

"Actually, I have a student named Asia Emiyo in my class. She looks familiar, do you have any background information on her?"

The teachers squinted their eyes at Aizawa, confused at his curiosity. All might started to wander, he could swear to himself that he heard that name before.

The teachers stared to think, as Midnight remembered the time where Eraser said a student threw a ball 300 thousand metres. Could that be who he was thinking about? She gave the thought and question a try...

" Hmmm, Asia Emiyo? Is that the student that threw the ball 300 metres, or no?" She asked curiously.

Not surprised much, Eraser nodded his head at Midnight.

The teachers nodded, still not understanding how she looks familiar to him. " I just feel like I seen or heard her name beforethat's it. And also, her information is limited. So I'm curious."