Chating

After all the I miss you thing and hugs, the group set up fire and sat around it.

Third Person's POV
"So Cap, where have you been all these week?" Sam asked.
"Well, I've been frozen for most amount of time. Then, Courtney, the angel help me defrost and waking up."
"Courtney? Angel? I don't understand." Peggy asked.
"Oh it's fine. I'm a guardian angel from the love department. What we do is helping humans with their love life. In this case, helping out the relationship between Steve and you." Courtney explained.
"Is anybody still confused? I am." Lee asked.
"( ̄▽ ̄) Just see me as a bodyguard for Steve and Peggy. Can I call you Peggy? I'm going to call you Peggy."
"..."
"Well, tell me about your life while I'm frozen." Steve asked Peggy.
"I joined the SSR and wasn't trusted and treated equally." Peggy whispered the last part.
"How come? You're the best agent I know. You're brave, fun, smart, fair..."
"Captain, the reason is that Peggy is a woman and if she's killed on a mission, the SSR will be blamed and..." Thompson explained.
"Peggy was treated equally when she's with the 107th. Even during the attack to Hydra bases."
"Let's just not talk about it."
"It's late. We should get some rest." Courtney said.
Everyone moved to their tents except Cap and Peggy. They stayed out and watched stars while Steve's hugging Peggy.
"Tell me about the Howard been treason thing."
"Well, the SSR believes that Howard is selling weapons to our enemies. I don't believe them. Howard has came to me and ask me to clear his name. Oh, and his housekeeper Jarvis has been helping me. I've been running my own investigation and discover Leviathan. Also, we discovered a code machine and got the information of Stark selling money to the Russian. But I believe that it's one of the Leviathan's scheme."
"Leviathan? I thought they don't exist."
"They do."
"How can I help?"
"You can run the investigation with me."
"Howard is going to be surprised when he sees me."
"I would pay to see his face."
"Ah Peg, only you."
"What about you, what did you do during the days you woke up?"
"Well, I spend time missing you. Courtney had been training me on hand to hand combat and filling me in what I missed."
"You two seemed quit close."
"Are you jealous?"
"...No."
"No matter who I met, I'm always yours."
"How do you suddenly know women so much."
"This came from my heart."
"You aren't going to leave this time right?"
"No, not without you."