The Press Conference

Steve's POV
"Howard, I don't like where this is going."
"I don't like this Howard it's too dangerous." Peggy said, handing him the bulletproof vest.
"This is junk." Howard said.
"People try to kill you."
"Then I trust you two protecting me."
"Howard, just be careful." I said. Then I pull Peggy aside while Howard is talking to Jarvis.
"Steve!"
"Once he decides, there's no way to change it. All we can do is to protect him."

Press Conference
Agent Thompson is informing the press about the charge and how Howard's a hero.
"They're here somewhere." Peggy said.
Then suddenly, after what Peggy said, we heard gunshots and Jarvis took Howard to the car.

Courtney's POV
"Wait no!" I yelled, trying to stop Howard from getting into the car, but I was too late. He's in the car and it drove away. Jarvis and I saw two dead bodies, one fell right when the car left.
"...How ironic." I said.
"Ms. Courtney, what do you usually do for this situation?"
"Tell Steve and Peggy?"
"Right away."
I used the walkie talkie to tell other agents.
"Their original plan wasn't to kill Howard, it was something else." Peggy said.
"Howard said Fennhoff wants to punish him. Whatever it is, its worse than death. But what is it." Steve thinks.
"Today's VE Day guys, and if I'm not wrong, their heading to Time Square." I remind them.
"What for?"
"Well, they took all the gas and plans to revenge. They would spread it over NY with one of his invention to make people believe that he did it."
"If that's what they try to do..."
"That IS what they try to do."
"Yes, but we took them all."
"Not all... there's another vault, larger." Jarvis spook.
"I'll try to get to them first." I said, showing my wings and fly away.
"Mr. Jarvis, show us the way."

Stark's POV
"Look, if you want to kill me, go ahead. But there's innocent people out there." I'm guilty for what I did.
"But, you ARE a bad person. Others paid the price, you have to pay the price." He's right, I'm bad and I need to listen to him.
"Focus."
I saw myself in a dinner, Steve's there, looking at me with hope in his eyes.
"Howard, we find Bucky!" He smiled.
"What? But I thought he's dead."
"We need you to bring him back." Peggy said, "So we're together like the 107th."
The next thing I know, I was flying the plane.

Peggy's POV
We arrived at the vault. We rush in and saw Howard drove off and Courtney fighting the female Russian spy.
"Howard NO!" Steve yelled. The two Russians dash off.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"I'm sorry but it was too late. Stark's starting the plane when I got there. I tried to stop him but the Russian girl stopped me. Now usually, it won't be a problem, I can deal it easily, but she used a thing that creates smoke, and yea..."
"A thing that creates smoke? Wait, where are they?" The agent asked.
"Oh, in the radio room."
"Steve and I'll go find them. Agents, you stay here so they can't escape. And Courtney, you and Mr. Jarvis can try to stop Howard." I said.
"Grab tight!"
"No, I'm not doing it. We are driving the plane."
I encountered with the girl, we fought. She talked something about envy and tried to shot me. Steve came in following the sound, throwing the shield at her. While she docks, I kicked her because she's in front of the window. She fell with blood on her head.
"We're a good team." I said, trying to catch my breath. Then I go to the speaker, try to contact Howard.
"Howard, this is Steve. You need to come back."
"Steve, what are you talking about. I'm bring back your friend."
"Bucky is dead. Steve saw him die."
"Fennhoff got to your head, he's controlling you. He's using you to kill people.
"But I don't see any people, don't worry."
"Howard, you need to come back immediately, something happened."
"Don't try to trick me. I know how important Bucky is to you Steve. You're my friend. Don't thank me. Its what friends do."
"Howard, please come back. There's no Bucky... He died when we're fighting HYDRA."
I saw Steve froze for a moment.
"Peggy? It's Jarvis and me. We saw Stark. Should we shoot him?"
"No, lets wait."
"Howard, you need to turn the plane around..."
"He's near Peggy."
"... Don't shoot."
There's no respond, but I heard some noise.
"Howard?"
"Ms. Carter, Ms. Courtney flew to Mr. Stark's plane and hit Mr. Stark.
"Ah, where am I?"
"Howard?"
"Peggy? Where am I? And why is there a girl here?"
"We'll explain. Mr. Jarvis is here to lead you."
I turned around and looked at Steve.
"We did it." I cried.
"It's ok, don't cry."
"We almost lost him."
"We'll save him then, find him, and reunite, like me."
We hugged and went down to greet our team.
The SSR had imprisoned the doctor. When we passed the place where the girl fell, she's gone.
"Steve, where is the girl?"
Before he can answer, Howard returned, and we put it aside.
"Steve, Peg! It's nice to see you again."
"Me too." We said it together.
"Thank you Courtney. You first bring Steve back to us, then you saved Howard. I don't know how to thank you."
"Right, you haven't introduce yourself yet."
"Ahhhhh! Watch OUT! Coming down! Ouch!" We all jumped then moved back. We saw a bunch of people wearing weird clothes falling down from ceiling. Wait, it's more like a black, shining hole.
"Oh hi Capsical!"