A Day at Work

Peggy's POV
At work, things didn't go so well. Not that I'm surprised, but it still hurts me. All my coworkers do is asking me to buy their lunch and whatever work they don't want to do. If I can choose, I rather went back in time during the WWII. Here we go again.
"Carter! Where's my meal?"
"Carter! Organize the files!"
But then my friend Howard Stark came to me and needs my help. The SSR believed that he is a traitor and wanted to arrest him. He wants me to clear his name and I agreed. He's the only one who's close to me and still alive. Howard trusted Jarvis the most so he assigned him to help me. After a few days of investigation, we finally have a clue.
But there's the catch. Whatever I said, the SSR won't believe me. Now one of my coworker was murdered. Can the day be worse?

Steve's POV
"Where's Peggy? I need to see her!" I miss her so much.
"Don't worry, you will see her. Before that, I need to train you on hand to hand combat. You seemed to have a little struggle with it. Also, I need to tell you what happened when you passed out." The angel said.
Is it just me or it will take a long time to learn...
"Cap? Are you listening('ε` )?"
"Oh yeah. You can call me Steve. Um, is it going to take a long time? The training and all the other things.
"No, not a lot. It'll take a few days. You can call Courtney."

Peggy's POV
Howard has asked me to take a green ball from the SSR. He said it was something dangerous and I was curious and I opened it. I saw a red liquid inside it. It was Steve's blood.
"Howard you know what it is! Why did you lie to me!" I was angry. I don't know why. Maybe because it's what's left that belongs to Steve.
"The government has wasted 11 blood samples already. I don't want them to waste the last one."
Howard's right, but I'm still mad at him for lying to me.
"You shouldn't lie to me. I don't want to see you now. Get out!"
I got to keep the blood. Steve, please come back.

Steve's POV
So here I am, somewhere icy and met an angel. I'm not dead so that's good. After what the angel told me, about how we won the war and where Peggy is, I understand it now. It was the third day since I woke up.
"You improved quickly Steve. Within a few days, we can head to US."

Peggy's POV
"Sir, I know what the signals mean." The SSR got the communication device from a Russian spy. They asked an expert but he couldn't solve it.
"And you can?" Said the expert. I can feel how everyone doubt my ability.
"Yes." I decode it without any difficulty. I learned it during the war. Speaking of which, I wonder how's the 107th.
"I need to send people to Russia."
"Sir I'll go." said agent Thompson."
"Sir I'll go as well." I wanted to go. None of the agents knows Russia as well as I do.
"No." Sometimes I feel like agent Thompson has something against me.
"Nobody knows Russia as well as the 107th and I was there during the war sir."
"The 107th won't come." Him again.
"Sir, if I can get the 107th to come, can I go?"
"Yes."
I went to make a phone call and returned shortly. "Sir, the 107th will meet us at this location because it's the safest route."
"Yes. Now gear up."
What would it be like, to meet my old friends again, the ones who fought with Steve.