A Clue

"After all these days, we have no clue at all." Tony complained.
"We'll find something." Bruce is calm.
"Tell me when you did." Natasha is a little impatient.
"Um, even though I don't really understand these things as well, but, have you try finger prints?" Steve suggested.
"Of cour, wait, we haven't!" Tony realized.
"I'm on it."
"Jarvis, match the fingerprint with the data base."
"Sir, it's a Russian spy but there's little information." Jarvis showed the information.
"No need. We call her Dotty." Peggy joined the conversation, and told them what happened.
"Can we track them?"
"The technology here isn't that advance."
"You know,nits a little conflicted. We have Jarvis to do the technology jobs, but we don't have a tracker." Barton tries to be sarcastic.
"The last time they're here is to revenge on Howard."
"So, if Howard shows up in public then."
"There's a chance to chase her. But I don't think they'll fall for it."
"Or they have another target, Steve."
"Me?"
"They tried to replicate the serum. I doubt he'll succeed though."
"And that's why they need Steve, for the blood."
"How can we follow them then? They won't go after Steve."
"Guys? I think I find the girl." Courtney interrupted, "she's right there." Dotty is right in front of her.
"Hello Peggy, I miss our little fight. I see you got your little boyfriend back."
"Have care of how you speak to Lady Carter." Thor said.
"I'm impressed Peggy, first Captain, then him."
"Don't you dare talk to Peg like that or else." Steve stood up for Peggy.
"Else what?"
"This!" Natasha sneak attacked Dotty and kicked her in the face. Dotty tried to fight back but Natasha got to hold on to her arms and press it behind her back. Barton shot an arrow towards Dotty. The arrow is to tie her up. Dotty is being captured and the Avengers is ready to get the information from her.