The Arrvial of Avengers

Steve's POV
"Put up your hands!" We all yelled, taking out our weapons and prepare to attack.
"Seriously Capsicle?! After what we've been through?" A guy said. Who's Capsicle?
"Bucky?" I saw a familiar face.
"Steve." It's Bucky, I can't believe it.
"But how? I thought you were dead."
"A lot has happened."
"Who are you guys?" Agent Sousa said, asking the people.
"This isn't the place to talk. Lets bring them back to the headquarter." Peggy suggested.

In Headquarter
"Ok now. Who are you?"
"Let me introduce ourselves. I'm Bruce Banner. The woman over there is Natasha Romanoff. The guy with a bow and arrow is Clinton Barton. The tallest guy is Thor Odinson. Bucky you all know and the last guy is Anthony Stark."
"Stark? Howard, do you know him? And who is Capsicle?" I wondered.
"Just because we shared same last name doesn't mean we're related."
"Actually, you are. He's your future son." Courtney said. Wait what?! Future Son!
"Woah, can anyone explain it." Now we are all confused. What happened?
"Let's start with the part when Capsicle crashed in the HYDRA plane..." So I'm Capsicle...
"...And we find out that Cap. went back in time and came to find you."
"How can we believe you?" Peggy asked, she's suspecting them.
"You guys trust me." Courtney said.
"And I can explain the rest. I'm from Asgard like Thor, that's why we have superpowers and you don't."
"Which reminds me. Hello niece." Thor added.
"What?!" All avengers and the agents asked.
"Thor's my uncle."
"If all this is true, how likely do you think that we're going to believe you?" I asked. Everything is just, weird. I saw the arrow guy went to get a glass of water and handed to me.
"Here, drink it. You seemed confused."
I drank it because I seriously need one and if its poisoned I'll know. Then my head starts to hurt a little and I saw images flying across my mind. The fight with HYDRA, the battle in NY, the destruction of SHIELD, and the fight with Ultron.
"I remembered. Everything." I whispered.
"...So this is all true." Peggy said, standing next to me.
"How did I got here?"
"We don't know. There's a strong wish that want you back. I'm send with you because I need to protect you. Then a storm came and when I woke up, you were frozen and I was informed what happened." Courtney explained.
"So, son, tell me what does my future wife looks like." Howard spoke, try to break the awkwardness.
"Pretty."
"..."
"..."
"You know what, it's late and why don't you come to my place and take a rest. We'll talk about it tomorrow. It's too much for one day." Howard offered.
Peggy pulled me aside.
"I don't want to loose you again."
"You won't, not when I'm alive. We've been through too much to be together."
"I hope so."
We all left to Howard's place.
"You ok Cap?" Nat asked.
"...Yea, I just need time to think."