The Investigation

Imagine the guy is the female Russian Spy
Steve's POV
The SSR chief had assigned me and a few agents to investigate the building Peg told me. But then, agent Thompson said something.
"When you're facing them, shot them. Don't give them a chance."
"Why?"
"After seeing what a little girl can do, I hate to deal with a grown up one."
We enter the building, each of us on a different floor. Then I saw someone behind the door. Quietly, I went behind the door and kicked it open. There's this girl with a suitcase. I was about to ask her something, she tries to kick me instead. I used my shield to push her back, and I throw it at her. She dodged it and went into the staircase.
"be careful, she's coming." I alerted others while picking up my shield. I heard gunshots in the building, but I doubt that she got hit.
"We have an agent down."

Peggy's POV
"Chief Dooly! Let us go!"
"What if we screamed for other agents?" Jarvis asked.
"There's no use. at this point I doubt that I have any friends left, not that I have any." I said.
"Also, Chief whatever stuffed his key into the lock and blocked the lock from opening."
"I have a question. Why aren't you handcuffed to the desk?" I asked Courtney.
"Oh, I broke it. Which reminds me, let me break yours too."
"Before that, I would like to smash the table to that mirror."
"Why?"
"Anger issues."
"Oh Mr. Jarvis, just so you know, there might be a spry of bullets or glass."
After we smashed to the mirror, we asked Courtney to break the handcuffs. It seems so easy when she does it. It's like to rip a paper. Then, Steve came in.
"What happened?"
"Where's chief?"
We run to his desks and woke him. However Jarvis seemed to be really nervous.
"Don't touch anything. Can you just move over? Ok. No! DONT TOUCH!"
"What is it?"
"It's one of MR. Stark's invention. it's was made to keep people warm but things went wrong."
"Why can't we take it off?"
"It's been locked and... Oh my! It's in the final stages!"
"What happens in the final stage?"
"It'll explode."
Chief looks nervous. After thinking about something, he finally decided.
"Agent Thompson, can you give me a hand?"
Then he grabbed the gun."
"Tell my wife and kids that I love them." He starts running and shooting at the window.
"No!"
We heard the explosion, but Chief is still here.
Courtney used the force field power to push the invention out of chief while she grabbed him to make sure that he didn't jump out of the window.
"Thank you."
"Nah, no problem."
"Agent Carter, you promise me that you'll take down whoever is responsible for this."
"I promise."
"And I'll take a long vacation with my family. Captain, you're in charge."
"Yes sir."
After chief left, Steve whispered something to me.
"That Russian doctor looks so familiar."

Back in 21st century
"Ah! I can't figure a way out!" Tony mumbled.
"Calm down Tony, you're the smartest person I know, you'll figure something out." Pepper told him.
"You know, we can do the investigations in Asgard." Thor offered.
"A trip to another planet? I'm in."
"We will go pack up."
All the Avengers lived in the Avengers tower, one floor for each of them.
"Heimdall, portal!"