A Mess

"Phil?! What?! Am I dreaming JARVIS?"
"No sir."
"Tony, I haven't see you in a long time."
"What the heck? What dark magazine c is this?" Thor came down
"Oh, yes, Phil kind of, came back from death..."
Clint explains the whole thing.
"Ohhh. So that's what happened." x2
"Yes."
"That's perfect, since we haven't find a priest for Steve, you can be it." Tony says.
"That's what I said!"
"High five."
"High five."
"Wait. I must study this medicine." Tony said, "you know, in case anyone died."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"What?"
"Nothing."
"Oh right. Bucky, Bruce and I might have a way to form an arm for you." Tony turned around, knowing that the metal arm is always a pain of Bucky.
"Really?" Bucky sounded hopeful.
"Yes."
They went into the lab and took off Bucky's metal arm. Steve followed them while Thor and Coulson is chatting.
"How does this thing work?" Steve asked.
"Oh, it serves as a connector to the nerves in Bucky's shoulder."
"Oh. I wonder if HYDRA hide any secret weapons here." Steve said, playing with the metal arm while Tony and Bruce tried to activate the arm of Bucky that's been cut off. Yes, they found it.
"I wouldn't touch there..." Bruce tried to stop Steve but was too late. A small comprised bomb flew towards the window and...
"BOOM!!!" The glasses shattered while Phil and Coulson felt shaking and ran down to see what happened.
"What happened?!"
"Capsicle there activated the bomb on the arm." Tony huffed, but then turned surprised... "which activated the arm!!! Quick Bruce, we need to reattach it soon." The science bros went back to work whiles jet landed on the building.
"Tony/Thor is it true? Is Phil still alive?" Jane and Pepper asked together. The plane turned around as soon as they heard the news.
"Phil! Where were you?" The girls bombarded Coulson with questions.
"Steve, I... What happened while we're gone?" Peggy was happy for Steve because he talked about Coulson a lot, and she knew how much Coulson worth to Steve. But after she saw Steve is covered with dust...
"I accidentally activated a bomb."
"Aww, you're still the cute Steve I know." Steve blushed.
"On what?" Courtney is curious.
"Bucky's metal arm." Tony explained while Brice of finishing the last stitch, "we found a way to get Bucky's arm back."
"That's .... nice..."
"And then we told Steve not to touch anything."
"Let me guess, he touched the bomb button."
"Yep. What's being damaged Jravis??"
"Nothing much sir, the walls blocked it. Just the glasses and your suits sir."
"My SUITS?! Oh no." Tony ran down to see his precious suit.
"STEVE GRANT ROGERS!" Tony screamed, looking at Mark 67, well, part of Mark 67.
"...Ops?"
"Tony, just calm down." Pepper tried to calm Tony.
"It's the IRON MAN SUIT."
"Sir, Mark 67 is broken before the bomb."
"Oh... oh well. Clean this up Jarvis."
Tony walked out of the vault and was going to say something when another jet arrived.
"What is going on today?"
"Coulson! We came here as soon as we could!" A young girl ran down the plane.
"Well welcome to the Avengers Tower. Lock them up Jarvis."
"Yes sir." Jarvis locked the door.
"That's my ...crew." Coulson saw Skye hit herself.
"Yeah..."
"Well, Jarvis, send them a message that says Coulson's ours."
"Yes sir." After Jarvis played the audio, those agents banned hardly, they used things it didn't work.
"Tony, honey, we should let them in..."
"Nope. Phil is ours."
"Stark... I'll talk to them." After Phil said something, the crew went back to the jet and left.
"Stark we need to talk." Fury stormed in, "how did Ross die?"
"Who?" Bucky and Bruce walked from the lab, the surgery went well. The avengers automatically look at Bruce.
"What?"
"Good job Bruce."
"For what?"
"Killing Ross."
"I didn't do it."
"Then who..."
"I did." Thor said, "I didn't mean it."
"Thor tried to impress me with his lighting and accidentally struck Ross." Jane explained
"Oh my god."
"Betty you ok?"
"...Just shocked."
"Guess there's no trouble at all."
"See ya."
"Vacation!"
"I heard this place..."