The 21st Century

Cause I'm too lazy to start a new book, I'm just going to continue...
"So, this is what the future looks like?" Peggy said, wondering around in the middle of Manhattan.
"There's more parts. Lots changes have been made." Steve said, smiling at Peggy.
"Then you must show me all."
"Of course, but we'll need Stark's plane."
"Aww, Steve!"
"I've never thought about this. Walking with you around, it's my dream."
Peggy and Steve walked down the streets, holding hands, hug each other once in a while. There's a couple walking and whispers: "When will you ever be like that?" "I'm sorry." Anyway, they're a lovely couple.
"And what you two are here for is to get an I.D. for Agent Carter, not to show the public how much you two love each other." Fury came out of no where, being stern. Or it's because that Fury is single and he's jealous.
"An I.D?"
"Yes, agent. You see, in this world you died in 2014."
"Wow, that's not confusing at all."
"What we are going to do is have a press conference about you and give you a new I.D."
"Oh ok, not that much trouble right?"
"Peg, you have no idea how the reports have changed." Steve said, giving Peggy a warning.
"We would be late if we don't move now."
Press Conference
"I have called a press conference because of a recent event..." Fury started.
"Does every press requires long speech?"
"In now days? Sometimes. It depends on the situation. Fury is using it to tire them out so you won't feel like integrating."
"And now, Agent Peggy Carter has time traveled to our time, and I'll let her speak."
"...Hello, I'm Agent Peggy Carter..."
"Ms. Carter, what's your status with Captain America now?"
"Ms. Carter, it is said that you founded SHIELD. How does it feel when you know the organization you created was under HYDRA's control?"
"Ms. Carter..."
"Ms. Carter..."
"I have been informed about SHIELD. What's important is that it's rebuilding, and better."
"Are you prepared for this answer or it came from your heart?"
"Would you honestly believe that we would trust what you said?"
"That's enough for today. We'll give Agent Carter a new I.D. and thank you for coming." Fury stopped the question while Steve helped Peggy exit.
"That was intense."
"You'll get use to it. The two were on the car that drive towards Avengers Tower.
"Here's your I.D., password, drivers license, social security card, and a credit card sponsored by Stark." Fury said, handing Peggy different cards, "Potts and Foster will help you prepare. Steve and you can learn the technology together."
"Thank you Director."
They got off the car and was overwhelmed by the team.
"How does the conference go?"
"Um, it's quite intense,"
"And that's why I tried to escape as many as I can Pepper, even a well trained agent find it difficult."
"Stop complaining. Peggy, your room will be on the same room with Steve's and we have a few thing to take care of."
"What's that?"
"Well, we're helping you to buy a new wardrobe, have the designer to personalize your room, and help you learn today's world with Steve."
"Sounds like a lot of work. You girls have fun." Tony said, head towards the lab, dragging Steve with him.
"Haha, you too."

In the lab
"Guys, why do I feel like I'm about to get interrogated?"
"We've see what you two been through." Natasha started, "and I hate to find you a date."
"You two love each other for centuries." Clint added.
"And, you two deserve something better."
"I'm confused."
"What they tried to say is that: when will you PROPOSE to Peggy?" Bucky cleared the confusion.
"As much as I love to, won't Peggy think it's too ruthless?"
"Come on, ruthless? You two fought together for what? Two years? In the war together. Then you two have being together for almost a year now counting the dates we traveled back." Tony said.
"It's not ruthless Steve." Banner concluded.
"But..."
"No buts. Trust us on this. Bucky continued, "Steve, it's now or never."
"I want to propose to her in an unique way, but I don't know how!"
"Don't worry, you can propose to Lady Carter in Asgard." Thor suggested.
"Or on Fury's trisector." Tony jumped in.
"What about in front of the public?"
"Ohh! You can propose to her in the Iron Patriot suit!"
"Guys!" They all quite down, "if Steve's going to propose, he'll need the ring first..." Bruce said, catching the key point.
"Oh, that's right! Do you know her finger size? Doesn't matter. JARVIS, I need the best ring designer here by tomorrow. We're going to make a ring for Peggy." Tony ordered to JARVIS.
"This is going to be so much fun." Natasha squealed.
"That is, when Peggy is not home with us." Clint pointed out.
"Ok, here's what we're going to do..."