"Okay then, angel. Tell us." Ashton said softly, "But look at us when you do so."

Michael slowly brought his head up to look at the two in front of him, feeling Luke squeeze his thighs comfortably as a motion of support.

"I was casted away because...because I killed someone. Someone who was innocent."

"Oh, baby." Luke frowned, "It's okay."

"It's not." Michael shook his head guiltily, "I got mad and I broke. I didn't mean to."

"You broke?" Ashton asked confused.

"I...I have light that comes out when I'm angry. I couldn't control it and that costed a human's life."

"When I was looking for you in the woods...Was that it?" Calum asked, earning a nod from Michael.

"That's rare energy. That makes your blood more valuable."

"Yeah I guess." Michael nodded briefly, looking down at his wrists to see them almost perfectly healed. Now he wouldn't have to be reminded of that night when he was attacked.

"You need to understand that it doesn't matter to us. We've killed thousands. You've killed one. You're so much more innocent than any of us will ever be." Ashton explained to the angel.

"You don't care?"

"Never." Ashton offered him a smile, "Even if you went out and killed the whole world I'd still love you."

"...What?"

Ashton's eyes widened when he realized what he had told the angel. He didn't mean to say the l word, but it naturally came out on its own.

But Ashton knew that he meant it.

"Look at this." A sudden voice tore them away from their moment.

Three women appeared onto the shore of the lake behind the group of soulmates, making the four of them peer at the smaller group. Familiarity for the group of women was felt.

"Luke." Michael said panicked, pushing himself more into the monster's chest for protection.

"It's fine. You're okay." He hugged the other more tightly into his chest, but Michael only shook his head as his eyes narrowed in fear at the approaching women.

One of the women's eyes snapped onto Michael's when they stopped where they were sitting, erupting a devious smirk.

"Angel, I've missed you roaming around the streets." She purred, earning a look of fear and three looks of anger.

Michael also saw Sierra there, but she knew that it wasn't her fight, "KayKay, stop it."

"What are you doing here?" Calum snarled out and stepped onto his feet, staring down Mali-Koa.

"It's nice to see you, brother."

"You're no sister of mine."

"That's fine. I'm just going to end up killing you with angel blood running throughout my veins again."

"Again?" Calum glared at her even more, making her smirk.

"You've stolen my angel. I want him back."

Luke and Ashton got onto their feet as well, ready to protect their angel. Michael could only watch with fear behind Luke.

"You're the ones who took his blood?" Ashton asked enraged.

"That would be a yes." KayKay smirked with her eyes still set onto the angel, "Give him to us and we'll go on our way."

"No." Luke growled at her, "If you want him then you'll have to get through me."