Ninety-eight

Mature content

The next morning, I woke up to George hovering above me, placing several kisses along my neck.

Right away, I tilted my head to one side to give him more access.

He chuckled against my skin, gently biting down which caused me to moan.

He ran his hand down my body to the back of my thigh, lifting it up around his hip. He thrusted his against mine and I whimpered his name while I ran my fingers into his hair.

"You fell asleep on me last night." I whispered, arching my back off the bed, my chest up against his.

"I fell asleep on you last night." He nodded, looking up at my face before leaning down to kiss my skin again. "How did you sleep?"

Be sucked against the skin on my collarbone. I let out a sigh and tilted my head back against the pillow.

"Huh?" He looked up at me. "Your first night as Mrs Weasley."

I laughed softly.

"Silverberry-Weasley."

"Same thing." He shrugged, moving down my body again. He pushed up the t-shirt I had been sleeping in, and planted a kiss against my stomach. "I love this..."

I looked down at him as he dragged his fingers over the tattoo of the three butterflies that covered the scars from when I was stabbed.

He tugged at my t-shirt and I sat up, pulling it over my head before throwing it on the floor.

George grinned at me while I laid back down.

"And I love the heart." He dragged his hand up my body and tapped his finger against the tattooed heart on my right shoulder. "What does it symbolise?"

He moved up my body again, placing his knees on either side of my stomach, pinning me underneath him.

"You're not gonna tell me?" He asked when he noticed that I was just staring at him. "Or did you just get it because it's cute?"

"No..." I let out a breath. "...I got it because of you. We were broken up but I wanted something in honour of the guy who showed me real love."

George pouted at me before he leaned down and pressed a kiss to my nose.

"You're so cute."

I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pressed another kiss to my cheek, then my shoulder.

"George—" I sighed. "...I am starting to grow hungry so if you want to fuck me, do it now."

"Oh, alright." He nodded, raising his eyebrows at me. "Eager much?"

"Eager for some food, yeah." I teased, running my fingers down his chest.

"So am I." He smirked. "Though not exactly the kind of food you are thinking about."

He hid his face in the crook of my neck, kissing my skin while he moved his hand down over my torso, sliding it underneath my shirt.

"You're so cocky sometimes." I breathed, my eyes scanning his face as he drew circles on my stomach with his index finger.

"That's why you love me, right?"

I smiled.

"It's one of the reasons."

He smiled against my neck, ghosting his fingers down over my pelvis.

"If you don't want to do this—"