Fifteen

Oh Jesus fuck.

I woke up to the sun shining right into my face and immediately I was hit with a headache. I groaned, running my hand up to cover my face while I rolled onto my back.

Am I naked?

I frowned at the feeling of my bare skin against the sheets.

Wait...

Why is there an arm wrapped around me and why am I only noticing now?

I slowly looked down to look at the arm, and as soon as I recognised it, my eyes widened and I let out a shriek which not only jolted him awake but was also followed by me sitting up as quickly as possible, shaking the arm off of me while covering my naked body with the duvet.

"Would you stop yelling?" He groaned, his voice raspy from just waking up. "Fuck... my head's killing me."

What the fuck happened last night?

Alright... what do I remember?

George, Fred, Lee and Angie invited me out to drink Saturday night... the same day George and I visited Marco.

The last thing I remember was waking into some Muggle club and now I'm waking up naked next to...

Oh fuck.

"Wait—" George pulled himself up to sit. "Did we..."

"Are you naked?" I asked. "Because I'm naked."

George lifted the duvet to look, then put it back down. "Yep. That's my dick."

I groaned and got out of bed, the duvet wrapped around me.

"Allie!" George groaned as he was now left naked, though he then laughed as I fell to my knees as soon as I stood up.

I bit onto my lip, squeezing my eyes shut at the pain going through the lower half of my body.

"Fuck... yeah okay." I breathed. "We definitely had sex."

George got up from the bed and walked around to help me up, but instead my face was the same height as his crotch.

"Seriously?" I asked. "You're hard right now?"

"Wha— my bladder is full!" He argued in a high-pitched tone. "We can't control it!"

"Well... step away from me at least?" I asked. "It's in my face."

"It is not!"

"Get some clothes on!"

"I can't find it!" He argued. "It's not on the floor. It's not anywhere to be seen so..."

I grinned at the thought that appeared in my mind.

"I would offer one of my thongs but..."

George rolled his eyes at me, helping me back to my feet and I couldn't help but gasp when the duvet dropped from my body, leaving us naked, his arms around me.

"I believe we find ourselves in another Eve and Adam situation." I breathed, staring up at him.

"Isn't it Adam and Eve?" He frowned.

I scoffed and pushed him away before picking up the duvet to wrap around my body again.

"Why does it have to be Adam first?" I asked. "Why is the man always mentioned first?"

I walked towards the door before I turned towards him again.

"I'll go look for your clothes... and my clothes. Don't you dare jerk off though." I said and he held up his hands in surrender while I left the room, the duvet wrapped tightly around my body.