Seventy-three

More things will be spilled so...

Good luck xx

-

Sometimes it should be allowed to commit murder.

It had been a couple of days since Fred revealed the real reason why Lee broke up with him.

To say I was angry, was an understatement. It may have nothing to do with me, but Fred kissed my best friend while he was with my brother.

And... Fred's a cheater.

I hate cheaters.

I've been cheated on.

I think, mostly I'm just disappointed in Fred. I had not expected him to do that to someone else. Especially because I remember how nervous he was when discovering the feelings he had for Lee, how he asked me for advice.

"Allie?!" George called from the other side of the door. "Are you up?!"

He did this every morning. If he closed the door when leaving the bedroom, he'd knock and listen for an answer before coming back in.

He didn't want to walk in if I was changing, because he knew I wasn't comfortable with him seeing my body yet.

Every night, I slept in sweatpants and one of his hoodies and at night, I'd get changed in the bathroom.

It was a horrible feeling, but this was just how it was.

I walked to the door, opening it. I looked up at George who smiled when he saw me.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled, gently grabbing my jaw to tilt my head back so he could plant a kiss on my nose. "How'd you sleep?"

I sighed and as he let go of my jaw, I threw my head against his chest, wrapping my arms around his back.

"I'm tired." I mumbled as George wrapped his arms around me, planting a kiss on top of my head.

He chuckled, rocking the both of us from side to side as he held me.

"Well, happy birthday, angel." He said which only made me groan and look up at him with a pout.

"I'm so old."

"You think nineteen is old?"

"Yes."

George chuckled, shaking his head at me before he brought a hand up and brushed some hair out of my face.

"You know what's not fair?" I asked and let go of him so I could walk into the kitchen. "That I have a therapist session today. It's my birthday."

I wanted to cancel my therapy session today, but George insisted on me going even if it's my birthday.

I mean, he's right about it being good for me, but it's my birthday and I don't want to talk about trauma on my birthday.

I sat down by the kitchen table and George came up behind me, leaned down and wrapped his arms around my shoulders while planing a kiss on my cheek.

"If you go through with therapy today, you can get your present afterwards." He told me. "Something to look forward to... hmm?"

I hummed in response.

Mum was hosting breakfast dinner for me tonight just like she did for Marco.

So many things were happening tonight. Not only am I turning nineteen, but I have therapy at ten, then George and I will be going out for lunch together around noon.

George straightened up and placed his hands on the back of my chair as I leaned my head back against his chest.

"I'm hungry... I'll make some breakfast." I announced but as I went to stand, George pushed me back in the chair, making me throw my head back to look up at him.