Eighty-nine

You see... I was going to cook dinner for myself...

Then I couldn't find my baking paper. I always put it in the same spot and now it's just gone. I've looked through my entire kitchen and I can't find it.

I'm utterly confused right now.

-

Marco got out of rehab.

It was nice seeing him again. I caught him up on everything and he was excited for the wedding.

It's been a week since he got out and today we are going wedding dress shopping.

Marco's by my side and so is Angie, my mum and Fred.

I was getting helped by one of the employees named Jane. She was going to help me find dresses while Marco was going to help me try them on.

"What're you looking for?" Jane asked me when we got into the dressing room.

"I don't know." I breathed. "Not anything too princess like. More something sexy."

Maybe shopping for wedding dresses will help me like my body again. If not, I'll just bite it in for the sake of George and our wedding.

"Okay, so fit and flare or sheath?" She confirmed, and I nodded. I had no idea what she was talking about but she works with it so I trust her. "How about the colour?"

"Oh, white." I nodded. "Yeah... no if I'm wearing a wedding dress, it has to be white."

She nodded, smiling warmly at me.

"How about the straps?"

"Strapless." Marco said before I had the chance to. I looked at him with a cocked eyebrow. "What... if you get stressed on the day and you're wearing straps, you'll get mad at the straps."

I chuckled and looked up a Jane.

"Strapless it is."

"Alright. I'll go see what I can find." She smiled and left the changing room.

I let out a deep breath, leaning back against the wall while I turned my head to look at Marco.

"Are you excited?" He asked enthusiastically. "Cause I am."

I chuckled.

"I'm a bit nervous if I have to be completely honest with you."

"What?" He frowned. "Why?"

I shrugged and looked at the mirror covered wall.

"Just promise me you won't laugh."

"Won't laugh? What the hell are you on about?" He asked. "Why the hell would I laugh?"

"Because I'm— my body is..."

"Your body is great." He cut me off, looking at me as if what I was saying was hurting him. "You're beautiful Allie. Please don't ever doubt that again. All that Cameron put you through... it's all bullshit. He does not have any kind of power over you and the things he's said to you in the past... they're not true."

He wrapped an arm around me to hug me tightly while he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"We're gonna find you an amazing wedding dress that'll make you look even more beautiful than you do on a daily basis." He said. "George is going to faint at the sight of you walking down the aisle."

I hummed as he let go of me. I leaned back against the wall again, staring up at the ceiling.

We sat here and talked for about ten minutes before Jane reentered the dressing room, carrying too many dresses for me to kind.