One-hundred and ten

"Imagine dating a girl."

That's the first thing I decided to say one Saturday morning in late July, walking into the kitchen after I as the last person woke up.

Fred was eating his usual cereal, George was standing there, staring into the fridge as if he couldn't remember why he opened it in the first place.

He looked at me at the sound of my voice, raising an eyebrow as he leaned one arm over the open door to the fridge.

"Yeah... imagine." He narrowed his eyes at me, causing me to send a sassy expression his way while I placed my hands on my hips.

"As a girl." I said. "Imagine dating a girl... as a girl. It would be so much easier."

George expression dropped and next thing I knew, he had taken the towel that laid on the counter and threw it at me.

I shrieked but as I caught it, I broke out into a small fit of laughter.

"Think about it." I said. "I already know every inch of my vagina... if I dated a girl, I'd know exactly how to touch her."

"Where're you going with this, love?" George asked. "You already know exactly how to touch me."

I grinned.

"I do... but the first time I had a dick in my hands, I had absolutely no idea. It's like, you have to practice but if I was with a girl, I'd already know what felt good." I said. "Well, maybe not completely because it's different from girl to girl but I'd know exactly where the clit is."

"Are you saying I don't?

"No." I shook my head with a wide smile. "That's not what I'm saying. Of course you know. You actually surprised me the first time we fucked. You found it just... like... that."

I snapped my fingers.

"Can you have this conversation another time?" Fred asked. "It's hard to eat when my gag reflex is being triggered at every word you say."

I pouted at him before I walked over to hang the towel on its spot on the wall, then I got Chloe's bowl so I could give her some food.

She got up from the spot she always laid in, and followed me around the kitchen while I prepared her food.

"How did you sleep?" George asked and I felt him as he wrapped his arms around my waist, placing a kiss on my shoulder.

"Do I really have to tell you?" I asked. "You were there when I woke up at four."

"Well, you fell asleep again... did you sleep well then?"

I hummed in response.

"It was alright." I told him before tilting my head back to look at his face. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby." He placed another kiss on my shoulder before letting go of me. I glanced at him as he reached above my head to open the cupboard and grab a bowl.

Chloe barked, causing me to look down at her.

"Yeah, yeah... I know." I muttered, walking over to place her bowl by the wall, then ran my fingers through her fur as she started eating.

Next I grabbed her water bowl, filled that one as well and placed it next to her food bowl.

"Allie!" Marco's voice made me jump as he barged into the flat and walked straight to the table, leaning on it with his hands.

"Why do you always do that?" Fred asked. "You can't just—"

"Shut it, ginger boy!" Marco pointed a finger at Fred but kept his eyes on me. "I just had a conversation with William about whether or not you really are straight."

"Why were you—"

"Because there is absolutely no way that you are straight." He said. "I mean, look at you... are you sure you aren't a lesbian?"

I frowned before George and I exchanged glanced.

"Well, Marco... seeing as I'm married to the guy standing right over there—" I nodded towards George.

"So? Loads of gay people have been married to a person from the opposite gender."

"You see... true." I nodded. "But I love George."

"Allie, love can be many things." He told me. "You love me but—"

"Marco." I cut him off. "I'm in love with George."

Marco narrowed his eyes at me as he straightened up before folding his arms over his chest.

"Pansexual then?" He asked. "Please tell me you're pansexual... then we can be pansexual buddies."

"Why is it such a big deal?" I laughed. "I'm straight."

Marco groaned.

"Please be anything but straight... I've got a bet going on with William and I am not about to lose five-hundred galleons."

My eyes widened and Fred choked on his cereal while George broke into a coughing fit.

"Five-hundred?!" I exclaimed. "Are you fucking insane? You bet five-hundred galleons on my sexuality?!"

Marco shrugged as he unfolded his arms and slid his hands into the pockets of his trousers.

"You don't have five-hundred pounds, Marcus!" I said. "You work in a wand shop for Christ sake!"

"What... it's not like I— yeah I was definitely the one who offered five-hundred galleons if I was right." He said. "And I thought I was right! You give off pussy-loving vibes!"

He did not just...

"I mean... how do you even know you're straight when you've never been with a girl?" He asked. "You know what you should do? Ask Angie to sleep with you."

George cleared his throat and as I looked at him, he had folded his sleeves up to his elbows, his hands pushed into the pockets of his trousers while looking at Marco with raised eyebrows.

I couldn't help but smile at how hot he looked, before I looked at Marco again who now seemed intimidated with how George looked at him.

"Yeah, thanks Marco, but I'll pass." I said. "And I'm sure Will won't make you pay up. It's money that you don't have."

Marco hummed before he took a step towards me.

"Question." He said, holding up a finger. "Can I borrow four-hundred and ninety-five galleons?"

My expression dropped and I summoned the towel, throwing it in his face.

"I don't even have that much money!" I told him as he threw the towel back at me. "To change the subject; how is Will doing?"

"Uh... acting like he was never stabbed or anything." Marco shrugged. "Burying himself in work though."

I hummed, leaning back against the counter while George joined Fred at the table with his own cereal.

"He's not joining the order next week, is he?"

Marco shook his head.

"And he'd rather you didn't as well." He told me. "We both rather you didn't. You've been through so much and if you're hurt..."

"I'll be fine, Marco." I sighed.

"Yeah, she's flying with me and my dad." Fred said. "Wanted to fly with George but Moody's already made up his mind."

Marco looked at Fred, then at me and raised his eyebrows.

"If you get yourself killed, I'll absolutely murder you." He said. "Fucking bitch."