Chapter 10: Time Flies

TIME SKIP
Few months later.

YOONGI'S POV

It had been some time after I was almost executed, and during this time, I worked with my dad the whole time, and so I got closer to him. Also it turns out the guards had caught the guy who framed my grandpa and had killed a High-Rank, so now my grandpa was free and he lives with us. And we got more money to keep since now both me and my dad are providing. Those were some of the good things that happened. A few bad things were that after I would get out of work, I would get jumped by a group asking for the palace's entryways and how the Royals looked like, since the public only knows what the King looks like. But then afterwards, Dad taught me how to fight, because he also used to be jumped when he first started to work at the palace. And so he's been training the whole time.

I'd like to think I've improved. I've not only trained in sword skills, but also in martial arts.

--------------------------------------------------------------

JIMIN'S POV

It had been a few months since I had seen Yoongi since he worked in a separate part of the palace which I wasn't allowed to be in, so I was bored and I was walking around. I then heard music coming from the training room. I walked in and then I saw Yoongi too. He was training? I then observed how he moved.

 He was training? I then observed how he moved

"God he's hot" I thought. But I must've said it out loud, because he looked my way and he was blushing. So I sped off, feeling embarrassed. I didn't come out of my room after that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, had a bunch of things to do today. I would finish one thing and another would appear. This was kinda rushed, so it's not good. But always, thank you for reading❤
Have a good day/night👋
-Mikolodan