Chapter 25: Names

Author's note; I've noticed I've been doing way to much of POVs and I would like to have no POV, unless when a character is speaking or thinking
-------------
YOONGI'S POV

Because of the amount for contestants, my next fight wouldn't be until 2 days. So now I was resting from my fight. I was incredibly sore and my eye really hurt.

Jaeyoung's cut wasn't deep enough to hurt my eye, but just enough for it to leave a small scar. Unfortunately, since it's not healed yet, I have to wear an eye patch for it to heal properly.

I've already had Yoonji and Taehyung call me a pirate and call me 'Captain Grumpy'. Shouldn't have let them meet.

I was mopping the floor when Jimin walked by with some books. I heard a thud and thought Jimin slipped. But I saw he had dropped his books.

"Are you alright Your Highness? Did you slip?" I said, and picked up the books.

"It's just, you're wearing an eye patch. Are you hurt?" Jimin asked. I thought he saw the fight.

"Oh, someone striked me with a sword, want to see it?" I joked, and reached for my eye.

"No! No! I believe you." Jimin said squinting his eyes closed.

"Don't worry Your Highness, I won't show you, I was just joking with you." I chuckled.

"Stop that." Jimin said.

"Stop what, Your Highness?"

"That. Calling me 'Your Highness'. I don't like it when you call me that." Jimin replied.

"Well then what would you want me to call you?"

"Just call me Jimin." He smiled. As much as I wanted to, I would get in trouble if I did.

"Uh, sorry, but you're a higher rank than me, I can't just simply call you by your name. Hmmm, I'll call you Prince Jimin, how's that?"

"Mmm, fine. But I would've preferred you calling me by my name." Jimin sighed.

"I know, but I have no right talking to you informally, Prince Jimin."

"I guess you're right, I'll let you get back to work, you have a lot of ground to cover. Bye Yoongi." Jimin said before walking away with his books.

"Bye Prince Jimin." I waved

Wait? How does he know my name?

----------------------------------------------------------
If you have any questions about me or how I manage this story with another chapter everyday, please ask me, I get so bored and have so much free time, I write a story.
Good night
Also, the names for my chapters suck, I just noticed😔
Sorry guys.

Thank you for reading ❤
Have a good day/night 👋
-Mikolodan