Chapter 22: Training

YOONGI'S POV

I was considering what my dad said about the competition so I began to work out more. I was doing endurance training in my backyard when Namjoon called and said he was coming to my place along with Hoseok. I figured I would still be able to train without them disturbing me, so I told them they could come. But what Namjoon didn't tell me was that Taehyung was also coming along. So when they arrived...

"Hey Yoongay!" Taehyung eburst through the door.

"Who are you calling Yoongay?" I scowled, I didn't want Tae calling me Yoongay.

"You, because your name is Yoongi and you're gay-" I cut him off.

"You little brat, you're as gay as me, so don't be like that, I'll just call you 'GayTae' instead of TaeTae" I snarled.

"Fine then, you call me GayTae and I'll call you Yoongay, simple as that." He said with a smug look on his face.

"You little-" I was going to say, but Namjoon interrupted me.

"Okay, okay. Let calm down, let's not get anyone hurt today." Namjoon said, stepping between us.

"Oh, it's okay Joon, Yoongay loves me too much to hurt me, right Yoongay?" Tae said walking over to me and resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Screw you." Is all I said before walking away from them.

----------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It was dark already and I was just taking a stroll to get some fresh air.
But then just around the corner, I hear struggling. I look to see a guy with brown hair around my age, trying to set his hand free which was being held by this older guy who was clearly drunk.
Deciding I should do something, I yelled.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" I was about to run towards them to set the brown haired guy free, but was stopped by the sound of the older man's scream of pain.

I then saw as the brown haired guy took one of the man's arms and twisted it behind his back, bow pinning the old man to the ground. He then twisted his arm and his shoulder dislocated, resulting in the old man's scream growing louder.

The brown haired then continued to stand up, dust his pants off, looked at me and then walked away.

"Woah, that was hot." Was all I could manage to say.

Noticing that the man was still in pain and on the floor, I dragged him to the nearest apartment and I knocked on the door, before quickly running off to the palace to tell Jimin what I had witnessed.

----------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think attacked the old drunk man?🤔
Write down what you think.
Also, please comment, I love interacting with them :)
Thank you for reading ❤
Have a good day/night 👋
-Mikolodan