I set my things down and started to stretch getting into my zone. I wanted to start getting back into shape, maybe go for another run around the house, or do a HIIT routine. Being active was one of the only things keeping me grounded and stopping the crazy from taking over.

I played a random playlist and started my warm-up routine. Getting my muscles loose for a bit I went back to my iPod and went to the songs we danced to at school. I was going to go over the routines for a bit before it was down perfectly. I needed it to be ingrained into my bones to the point I could do it in my sleep. The problem is, there is no mirror for me to look at and analyze myself.

I played our first routine if there was even a tiny mistake I started from the beginning. Going from pausing the song and practicing the counts to playing the music and doing it. Repeating that over and over again till there was no need to even think of the action. Sweat was already starting to form on my forehead and neck.

After almost a hundred more takes I got it down without needing to stop and pause. Now I have to do it perfectly three more times before I am satisfied. Then onto the two other routines, I might even make new ones since I had nothing better to do. I was repeating it again when I saw a grizzly bear from the corner of my eyes and wasn't able to follow the turn through. I stumbled but was able to catch myself by running forward.

I turned to look at the grizzly to make sure I saw a grizzly bear on private property that had a literal fence. What I saw wasn't a grizzly bear but pretty damn close to one. Ash stood near the house with his hands in the pockets of his dark jeans. He was wearing a tight black henley shirt with the sleeves rolled up and staring at me with an amused expression.

"God damn it Ash now I have to start all over again," I grumbled. Going over to my iPod and restarting the song all over again. "Why are you even out here?" I asked to set the iPod down after pausing the song. Looking at him with my arms crossed, waiting for an answer and him to leave.

His eyes traveled down my body slowly, taking in my lack of real clothing. Before slowly traveling up again to meet my eyes and mimicking my stance. Crossing his thick arms over his chest and tilting his chin up. Even though he was already tall and didn't need to look down any more than he already was.

"Didn't know I needed permission to go to my own backyard." He teased, and the corner of his lips tilted up. I rolled my eyes at him, "Well what are you doing out here right now in this specific area?" I questioned in exasperation.

"Well, I was going to look at my bikes when I realized that there wasn't an overly talkative redhead that wasn't bombarding the house. Who knew she was out here," He paused for a second trying to think of the right word. His eyes keep dropping to other parts of my body before flicking back up. Seeming to be going through some kind of emotional dilemma.

"Dancing," I interjected, trying to help the poor man. "Right," he drawled out before continuing, "dancing for the last one to two and a half hours." I nodded at him. "If possible I would like to continue to do that."

"No one's stopping you but you." He replied before going to sit on the grass. I rolled my eyes again but went to play the song. I'm okay with dancing with an audience and Ash out of all the brothers seems to be the most indifferent towards everything. He pulled out his phone and started playing on it.

While he was doing that I ran through the routine again hitting everything like I wanted to. Taking a deep breath then a gulp of water I replayed the song and did it again. There was slow applause and I looked up at Ash. I thought he was on his phone the whole time, so I didn't know when he got off. He was staring at me, leaning against his arms that were on the grass.

We looked at each other for a bit before I turned my head. His eyes were also the most disturbing than all the other guys. Not as if they weren't as stormy as the others would become but because they seemed to see through everything. It freaked the shit out of me.