Judge Much?

Riding through the Zeta Tube felt really weird, I'm not gonna lie.

It almost felt like Nico's shadow travel or my vapor travel, but it wasn't quite the same. It was an interesting sensation that I'm not quite sure if I hated or not.

As each of us entered, we were announced by a disembodied voice, "Recognized Batman 02, Nightwing B01, Red Hood B13, Red Robin B20, Robin B34, Batman A02 Guest."

The roboticness of the voice reminded me of the incident with Barry at the grocery store, and I couldn't help but sigh at the memory. It was a fiasco.

Coming out of the tube, I was slightly disoriented, but I could still feel a figure coming towards me, and it was at high speed.

There was no time to run or protect myself from the bone-crushing hug that encased me, "Hi Diana," I wheezed, "I need to breathe though."

"Apologies, P... Seahawk," She released me, and I gulped lung fulls of much-needed air into my system.

Rubbing my sore ribs, I grinned at her, "I believe you re-cracked one of them."

She frowned worriedly, "I am sorry, Seahawk, I did not intend to hurt you."

I laughed again, "It wasn't on purpose, it's fine, learn to lighten up, Princess."

Diana swatted my arm playfully when I noticed there were others in the room.

I swept my gaze from one side of it to the other, noticing how many people there were, and smirked at their drawn weapons and bewildered faces.

Two others entered, catching my attention, and I smiled.

The teenager of the two had very short-cut light blond hair, warm brown skin, gills, webbed hands and feet, and a lean build. 

Tattoos peeked out from his sleeveless red and black shirt, snaking down his arms, and his deep navy pants had fins on the backs of the calves. His black belt and its gold buckle glinted in the light, flashing as he moved, and he softly padded barefooted behind his Mentor, his pale green eyes roaming the room.

The second person to enter, a man with blond hair, a simple beard, and bright blue eyes, walked forward like that of a king. His suit, the top part being orange, while the bottom half was black, with green finned boots that showed his toes and heels, looked just as it did when I first met him.

I stepped forward when their eyes widened at my sight, quickly conversing with them in Atlantean, "Kaldur'ahm, Aquaman, it's nice to see you again, but I request that you don't reveal who I am. I don't want them knowing yet, got it?"

They both nodded, giving me very discreet bows, which only Batman seemed to notice.

He stepped forward, putting a firm hand on my shoulder, guiding me sternly to what appeared to be a meeting room.

Speaking into his comm, he grumpily called to everyone, "I want everyone here in the next 5 minutes, including the rest of the Young Justice team, no exceptions."

Everyone seemed afraid of him, and I could see why, even if I wasn't personally myself.

It was funny to see them all shaking in their boots, especially considering that most of them had powers, and he didn't.

I mean, sure, he was just a man dressed as a bat... a very scary experienced shadow that could kill you in a moment's notice if he wanted to, yeah, but I know Thalia.

The room I was led to, was large, only furnished with a large screen, a very long table, and seats for the whole league. The ceilings were high, and the window was the span of one giant wall, showing that we were up in space.